Do you have a small building in your garden

What type of outhouse do you have in your garden?

What purpose do you use it for?

I used to have a shed and a greenhouse a number of years ago.

I stored a tumble drier and freezer in the shed.

The greenhouse was great for bringing seeds and baby seedlings along.:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Pauline,

I have a large L-Shaped Shed in my garden, which has Sun Loungers, Cupboard with Shelves for some Tools, Old washing machine which will be collected next week, some spare Rugs, Rob’s Bike.

1 Like

Lucky you,Susie, I would love something like that at the bottom of my garden, :grinning:

Got a 4m by 4m log cabin. My daughter used to have it as a social.room as it’s at the end of the garden and her friends could chill out in it without disturbing the neighbours. I now do my online lessons in it and also sleep in it as I find the fresh air helps me get a better nights rest, and I leave the door open so the cats can come and go at their leisure.

3 Likes

I’ve only got a very small garden Pauline, more like a yard.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted one of those,Dex.

A lady I used to clean for, her husband and herself built one, her older daughter used to live in it, for quite a number of years.

It still stands to this day, still looks like new,:grinning:

1 Like

Nice lot of room in there,Susie.

Love that conservatory as well,:heartpulse:

A shed

The neighbourhood cats to sit on, observe the surroundings, sunbathe. Squirrels too come to eat their nuts.

1 Like

I eventually insulated the floors and roof/ceiling, which also added a bit of acoustic insulation. Holds the heat from the electric fans a bit better, although I’ve not put them on yet this year for obvious reasons. Might have to relocate my computer to the house for the winter months.

1 Like

I just have a garage/workshop (basically a double garage with only one car door), a tin shed and a double carport. Originally there was also an outside laundry but the house extension swallowed that up.

My house plans also show an outside dunny but that is long gone, though the dunny lane remains.

2 Likes

@Bruce ,. There’s that word again ??
Dunny? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

yes greenhouse which I put up in place in an open wood log store and the shed is part of the garage at the back of my workshop.

1 Like

I have a large shed for the garden tools, and also a small shed for tools that aren’t used that much, a very small greenhouse, a summer house for spending lazy summer days in and a garage for more tools and er… a car.

1 Like

Toilet, thunderbox, loo, crapper, shithouse

take your pick

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I have a shed, years ago it looked like this…

When OH died it got sadly neglected & now it looks like this & it’s full of really large spiders…

3 Likes

There’s a shed contains the water pump equipment and another the sewerage pump equipment but we don’t have access to either.

1 Like

Here’s a local cat enjoying our shed roof:

3 Likes

I love that,Tiff, so full of Character,:heartpulse:

1 Like

What a lovely looking cat.:heartpulse:

1 Like