Do you give your pets a Christmas gift?

Do you give your pets Christmas prezzies?

I know Silver Tabby gives hers a Christmas stocking

And I always make my son’s cat a catnip mouse from a sock and a bag of catnip. What about you?

We don’t have pets ourselves, but spend Christmas with our two children and their families, both with a dog. And yes, I always buy something each for the two dogs. This year I’ve bought them each a little bag of toys: a ball, squeaky Father Christmas, and a rope tug toy. They will also be getting little presents from each of our children. Can’t possibly leave them out - they get so excited when we’re all opening presents, looking eagerly at each one, wagging their tails furiously!

1 Like

I bought the dogs ( we are dog sitting another dog over Christmas) a packet of pigs ears .

1 Like

I always buy for the pets - they are after all part of the family. So a puzzle toy for our dog where she has to get the treats out of a ball and a packet of cat treats each for my son’s two cats because we shall be at my son’s house on Christmas Day. Mind you, I always buy for the cats even when we don’t go there on Christmas Day! I expect Annie, our dog, will receive a present from my son too.

1 Like

No,Jack is spoilt all year round…:heartpulse:

2 Likes

I have bought the cats a new fleecy throw this year - red with white snowflakes - they like to sleep at the foot of my bed and the old throw was looking a bit tired!

They have a Christmas stocking each into which I put treats and toys - and so do most of my friends! They are certainly spoiled brat cats!

1 Like

We don’t have any pets so, the answer is no.

1 Like

We do. Max and Ozzie. Special doggy bones.

2 Likes

Yes, Holly has some toys here, which I’d bought for her birthday but then forgot! And also got several toys for the dog across the road because her owner said to Holly ‘Daisy’s got you a little something for Christmas’ so thought I’d best reciprocate.

1 Like

Yes, they get extra special doggie treats

1 Like

Ours is the same.Everyday is Christmas for her.

2 Likes

I can say with complete confidence that no pet of mine be it fish, cat or dog has ever received a Christmas or birthday present.

But then no child of mine has ever received a 1st birthday present, I bought something I or my wife really wanted and gave the kid the box, we were all very happy.

1 Like