Do you doubt yourself

Ha, ha, on the rare occasion I wear a shirt (weddings and funerals), I get one of my boys to iron it, they are in the military and iron shirts to perfection. Prior to that I only ironed the bit of the shirt that could be seen.

1 Like

They best not check my shirt ironing then, it certainly wouldn’t be up to the military standard…they’d take one look at my ironed shirt, then make me do it again.:joy:

Don’t worry set backs never put me off, though It is probably, like my second marriage, a triumph of optimism over experience.

1 Like

I can understand people losing confidence driving over lockdown…it happened to me…its amazing though just getting back in the car and realising its not so bad :slight_smile:

I doubt myself all the time I have to tell myself off for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt that.

2 Likes

Doubt myself!

Hmmmm … not sure really

:017:

2 Likes

I haven’t driven since our break-in last September when my car, my pride and joy, was stolen and trashed and written off.
The whole experience affected me greatly, my self confidence etc. (perfectly normal I’m told) but my anxiety level was so high I wouldn’t have trusted myslef to drive even if I was able to.
Now, almost 5 months later after a series of disasters (!) life is almost back to normal.
And I still haven’t got into our new car and driven it yet…
It’s foggy, it’s raining, I’m tired, the sun is too bright…

6 Likes

@ruthio Big Hug

1 Like

I’m tuned into this self doubt, in quite a few areas of life.

It’s definitely on its way out of my mind, that’s where the battleground is!!.

I will be travelling by car to Newbury in another fortnight, while this weather is so cold, son is going to set up the sat nav tonight.

1 Like