Do you do silly things sometimes?

Just now, instead of sticking the buds in, I stuck the male coupling of my earplugs in my ear. Lucky it is “Below Average” size.
No Pain, No Pain. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Last week I made the sandwiches for the cricket the night before.
Next morning I opened the fridge -no sign of them!
Found them on the kitchen table.Left out all night!
But the clingfilm was in the fridge…

3 Likes

I do quite often have nice mugs of hot water,having forgotten to add tea bag and or milk.

3 Likes

I go to another room only to arrive and forget what I went for and have to return to do it again to remember.

Fortunately I can console myself that it is an evolutionary trait dating back to the cavemen.

4 Likes

Yesterday after doing ironing, I couldn’t locate my cellphone. Looked all over the apartment for 20 minutes, tore the room apart. I even called my number five times, heard it ringing, but when I faced one wall it sounded like it was coming from across the room.
Exhausted, I sat on the loveseat…and also sat on my phone I had put in my back pocket to count steps while ironing. The ringing phone moved as my butt was in the air looking under the furniture.
Ridiculous! I felt so foolish!

3 Likes

Remember those key ring things that beeped at you if you whistled so you could find your keys? I think mobile phones should have the same thing built in as an app.

2 Likes

I’m always putting things in a “safe” place… I just can’t remember where that is :thinking:

2 Likes

Milk has occasionally gone in the teapot when making tea…
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

They were a bloody distraction, they used to go off at the drop of a pin. Didn’t some respond if you clapped?

1 Like

:joy::joy: What a great thread.
The other day the arm on my reading glasses came loose and I need to tighten the screw. I went to get the tiny screwdriver and then realised I couldn’t see the tiny screw so spent the next two minutes looking everywhere for my glasses.
You may wonder if I ever found them?
Well yes I did, they were in my hand because the arm was loose and the screw needed tightening. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have been in the same situation, how can one tighten a tiny screw without wearing the glasses?
I ended up buying a couple of $5 glasses so I would not be in such a predicament. :nerd_face: :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t have that problem, I have pairs of glasses scattered all over the house for all different kinds of jobs…Some for long distance, some for short distance/reading, some for middle distance cooking/ general chores and some very strong for minute work in the lab, and they are bifocal so I can read drawings without removing them…

1 Like

I’ll just have another glass of beer!

1 Like

Of course i do,i turned the oven on to heat up a little to put my piece of beef in for dinner,went out only to find i forgot to put it in.
Sadly that is not a one off.

1 Like