Do you do silly things like me?

Was at the supermarket, using self checkout, also got $20 cash out. Walked out without taking the money. Silly duffer I am. :grinning:

Lots of silly things never with money though.Did you manage to retrieve it?

1 Like

Yes, it was handed over to the checkout by the next person to use the machine.

2 Likes

Lucky to have someone honest behind you. :grinning:

3 Likes

We all do silly stuff, it’s part of what makes us human :slightly_smiling_face:
I remember approaching a cash point just as a woman was walking away at ASDA, she’d left the cash protruding from the slot, I called out to her and asked if she’d forgotten something? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I was stood behind someone who did the same thing unfortunately he left the store in a hurry before I noticed he had left it …I handed it into the storeI hope he came back for it.

I left my handbag in a pub once we were on a day out to the seaside and it wasn’t until we were almost home before I realised … and we had to go all the way back…hubby wasn’t best pleased :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve been tired and distracted lately so lot of that going on. The other night, I put something in the microwave to heat it up and forgot to turn it on. Then I was just about to sprinkle salt on my pot holders where the dish was going to go. I caught that just in time.

Last night I left the faucet on for a few minutes soaking a dish. I didn’t hear the water over a fan that I had going. When I turned the fan off I realized the water was still running.

A few nights of good sleep will cure this.

1 Like

Oh blimey yes,on a regular basis.
Yesterday i was trying to open someone else’s car…

That responsible and kindly acting person, has just restored my faith in my fellow humans👍

2 Likes