Do we miss them

Cannot see them returning.

They’re in the spotlight so much it doesn’t feel as if they’ve been away :rofl:

Nah, don’t miss ‘em at all. Are we being set up for their joyful return, do you think?

2 Likes

Trouble is that they’ve shown themselves to be a pair of blabbermouths.

1 Like

How could we miss them?
The media and twitterati are talking about them every day!

I really don’t mind where Meghan and Harry choose to live, providing folk give this obsession with them a rest and stop blathering on about them non-stop.

6 Likes

No, they will not return, what would they do? Some of the photographs did not bode well.

Correction, “everyone used to love him” !

He’s not the man we used to know, in fact he’s barely recognisable since he took up with MM
 :roll_eyes:

What bloody planet is he on?

Funny thing is I downloaded Tiktok again the other day (I don’t keep it on my phone as you can waste hours on it!) and 80-90% of the videos were of the monarchy. Of those, the overwhelming majority (at least 60%) were positive videos of Diana, 20% were positive videos of Harry and Meghan (with the odd one or two negative) a further 10% were of Charles (almost all of them negative :lol:) the remaining 10% were of the queen - 50/50 on positive/negative.

Young people love Harry & Meghan and I am surprised they also love Diana
 even though most of them weren’t even born when she was alive

1 Like

Ah, so the young can relate to the young and forgive them their youthful fickle sins eh? Oddly enough, a bit like so many of us, as they grow older these youngsters will curiously change their minds and not have forgiven them at all.

Edited to add
indeed whrn these youngsters reach our age, they’ll be just as critical of the youth as we are.

I don’t think the young see it that way - they see it more like Harry and Meghan do :wink:

Hopefully by then the world will be made up only of republics :smiley:

2 Likes

Baby and bathwater.:wink: At one’s peril.

1 Like

No, not noticed they have been gone.

1 Like

They flew home yesterday apparently.

Seems that Meghan’s alleged note asking to see the king privately didn’t come to anything. Presumably he’d have heard it all before via the media anyway, and didn’t want to be misquoted in one of her future TV sensationalist interviews nor in a book.

2 Likes

Hi

A personal view.

Harry is not well, PTSD really does exist and affects some much more than others.

I do not think he is nasty or vicious, or spoilt, just having very stressful thoughts and when that happens it does affect your judgement.

2 Likes

Thank goodness they have gone home. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The King would have been making a serious mistake if he had agreed to see her. Anyway he is still in mourning, but Meeagain who only sees herself would not have thought about that. Whats she wanted was some ammunition to take back and work on for the next round of self centred interviews.

2 Likes

Spot on
 :+1:

1 Like

Although there has been no proof that this “allegation” is true, so there may never have been a letter sent at all.
We only have the word of Neil Sean, someone described as a Royal / Entertainment correspondent, who has made a living out of writing gossip columns about celebrities - and he claims to have heard this from yet another conveniently anonymous “royal source”

These anonymous “sources” are a very convenient way to spread gossip without having to give any proof of the allegation. If the subject of your gossip is already unpopular with the audience you are gossiping to, they are more likely to believe gossip about them.
I notice there has been reports in other newspapers that other “royal sources” have said this allegation is an unlikely scenario.

Who to believe?
Would you trust the word of a gossip columnist without any evidence to back it up?
I would want proof before lending any credence to such tittle tattle.

1 Like

You must admit they are a damn sight more interesting than Charlie.

Dannett is clearly in his dotage .
They are two of the most mind numbing bores out .