Disneyland fire-breathing dragon engulfed by flames

It’s a little amazing that things like this don’t happen more often. Some of the shows look so dangerous.

Thankfully no one was hurt.

2 Likes

Wow …that took me all the way back to '65

1 Like

That was a tad before my time but I vaguely remember this fella.

th-348629732

Honestly, would you trust some people with a box of Swan Vestas?

1 Like

I used to like bonfires when we were kids.

1 Like

Me too… I’d always get involved when my grandad used the incinerator at the bottom of the garden.

1 Like

Yes, you could do that and our next door neighbour did that too but we lived on a farm so we were a but more flexible with our bonfires. And quite a lot of other things that we should not have been up to !

1 Like

Intriguing :slightly_smiling_face:
Life between South East London and Kent has changed since then…no more incinerators I’m sure.

I’ll save my pro home garden fireworks display rant for November :fireworks:

That’s sensible. Where we love now is is a fair quiet neighbourhood but we do have younger children and they do the fireworks. I can understand that but it wasn’t a happy dog for us - he just sat under a corner. That won’t trouble him now - he died about three weeks ago…:frowning:

1 Like

I thought dragons lived forever (but not so little boys)

1 Like

That’s very sad Besoeker.
My sincere apologies if I caused any pain.

Not at all. It was all quite suddenly and possibly part of a thyroid problem. Mischievous boy next to a broken fence but no instruction needed.

I’m sorry - I digressed…

1 Like

There’s an intent look about him :slightly_smiling_face:

I intended to comment on the original post, having seen this show a number of times…but that seems irrelevant now for some reason.

1 Like