It seems the two least pleasant right wing commentators have recently got together. You would think it would have all gone swimmingly - lots of slagging off left wingers, lots of jingoistic talk, etc. Oops, no, Carlson decided for some reason to attack the UK military capability and claim it was wrong for the UK to back Ukraine. Thanks matey but butt out. Then to rub salt in (actually, just be a sh-t) Carlson then said it was wrong of the UK to go war with the Nazis over Poland.
He is such a nice guy is that Carlson. However I kind of blame Rees-Moggs poor judgement on giving Carlson airtime and publicity.
I added the video to your post so people can make their own minds up ![]()
I haven’t watched it, but I despise Rees-Mog, an absolute scumbag that has no place in the future of an equal just society - just the destruction of it.
Just watched the first 3 minutes of Mog going on about the economy - SCREW the economy - when people are struggling to eat or heat their homes you absolute bell-end!! The economy is NOT a measure of a good/equal/just society!
Capitalism is EVIL and it’s scummy people like Mog who have kept it alive for so long. We need a revolution and humanity needs to rid itself of greedy, thieving, and exploitative people like him and his ancestral line - they have been nothing but a scourge and blight on humanity and our planet.