Dirty Toilet - is it mould?

Ah, I love a happy ending. I was going to suggest oven cleaner! I haven’t tried it on a loo but I bet it works given that it’s usually “organic” matter in both places…

:lol:

Sorry Pauline, missed this… as you see - no, not quite :wink:

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I think we all know it’s still not good enough but there are only certain things that she should get involved with. Painting a rental property that he’s made a mess of and paying for a new loo aren’t within those remits.
The blame lies with him and if he loses his deposit when he moves, then frankly - tuff titty.

She’s done a magnificent job all around the place, I’m proud of her considering what he’s been like as a father. I wish I could show you all she’s done and the obvious hours she’s put in, but that would be going too far into his private world.

I wish I could say this is the full stop re her input (and mine) but sadly not. But that’s another story.

Right, I’ll shurrup now. :smiley:

He is maybe losing his deposit in another Loo as we speak.:lol:

:lol::lol:

Have you tried my cooking? :shock:

:lol::lol:

:-D:-D

He’s losing his deposit depositing his deposit at the same loo probably as we speak :lol:

Dingabling, I forgot to ask yesterday, what’s the blank space at post 159? Keyboard belly up malfunction or lost for words? :107:

Pesta, you must be commended for Lavishing so much time on this project.

Can you not see the little smiley sitting on the throne? :cry: