Dirty Toilet - is it mould?

CLR! Do you guys get that? It removes hard water build up.
Like others said though, I’d get a new one. They don’t cost that much.

I am disappointed saddo that I am I wanted a picture of a shinning transformed loo .:frowning:

Here ya go,Muddy…I’m sure Petra loo,now looks like this now.

:smiley:

Petra,can we see that sparkling clean toilet?..

One day we will see this on Panorama.:lol::wink:

:lol: and Youbend tube of course. :lol:

:-p

Not quite a shining transformed loo Muddy. But it’s looking better.

Zooming in, it looks like she missed some areas, although when actually looking at on that day I went, it looked ok. She did her best with the thing bless her little cotton socks.

The wall needs painting BTW - it’s not you know what, and the chrome loo thing is discoloured not covered with you know what :wink:

The b/room is one of those windowless ones with a fan and the light in there is pretty much useless.

The saga still continuing with him - but I won’t bother you with all that. Just to show the loo’s more acceptable now for one’s posterior. :cool:

Wow - what a difference!

good job!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/toilet/pooping-on-toilet-smiley-emoticon.gif

Splendid!

Ah, I love a happy ending. I was going to suggest oven cleaner! I haven’t tried it on a loo but I bet it works given that it’s usually “organic” matter in both places…

:lol:

Sorry Pauline, missed this… as you see - no, not quite :wink:

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I think we all know it’s still not good enough but there are only certain things that she should get involved with. Painting a rental property that he’s made a mess of and paying for a new loo aren’t within those remits.
The blame lies with him and if he loses his deposit when he moves, then frankly - tuff titty.

She’s done a magnificent job all around the place, I’m proud of her considering what he’s been like as a father. I wish I could show you all she’s done and the obvious hours she’s put in, but that would be going too far into his private world.

I wish I could say this is the full stop re her input (and mine) but sadly not. But that’s another story.

Right, I’ll shurrup now. :smiley:

He is maybe losing his deposit in another Loo as we speak.:lol:

:lol::lol:

Have you tried my cooking? :shock:

:lol::lol:

:-D:-D

He’s losing his deposit depositing his deposit at the same loo probably as we speak :lol:

Dingabling, I forgot to ask yesterday, what’s the blank space at post 159? Keyboard belly up malfunction or lost for words? :107:

Pesta, you must be commended for Lavishing so much time on this project.

Can you not see the little smiley sitting on the throne? :cry: