Dining out alone

Thank you Rose! :wink::+1::spaghetti:

2 Likes

If it sticks to the ceiling it’s cooked to perfection.

3 Likes

Many a true word spoken in jest! :open_mouth::spaghetti:

3 Likes

It’s overcooked! :smiley: **

4 Likes

Mamma Mia !

3 Likes

I knew a girl who used that method to decide if her underwear needed washing…
:open_mouth:

2 Likes

i eat out alone sometimes. mostly just pick a booth and stare at the menu too long. never sure if that looks wierd

2 Likes

That sort of thing could play havoc with the light fittings Foxy…

ornate-baroque-chandelier-stockcake-2230897631

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist this:

5 Likes

Oh yes!

A classic Mr Smith! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Which is why
<< Always sits by a Window or Forecourt

ME ex SZ

More interested in what. ā€œMay Happenā€.
Than. "What Is Happening "

3 Likes

I’m heartily impressed!

Mega hefty 2x500g pack of spaghetti just arrived from Amazon! This stuff is pretty fragile, I was a bit concerned but it was very well packaged!

So… next weekend we’ll be making some seriously ā€œangryā€ arrabiata sauce from scratch, real flavoursome Italian tomatoes! :it:
I’m still pondering the wine situation…:thinking:

2 Likes

This is my favourite, No.1, the thinnest. It takes 3 mins, drain leaving a drop of water. Back in the hot saucepan, add olive oil and diced sundried toms. Replace lid, cover with towel, leave for 3 or 4 mins, serve.

image

4 Likes

Very refined d00d!
I imagine it needs that extra attention when cooking being so delicate!
How do you serve it?

1 Like

I’ve just edited my above post.

2 Likes

Gotcha!
Sun-dried toms - haven’t had any of those for ages! :drooling_face:

1 Like

It quick simples supper.

Sundried toms from the jar, in olive oil. Just 1 or 2 per person.

2 Likes

Does a cappuccino and a toasted teacake count as dining alone ? If so when in town I pop into my favourite bookshop to enjoy a coffee and a teacake mmm they have the best toasted teacakes
[/quote]

5 Likes

It certainly does Ripple, I’m a regular toasted teacake eater…but it’s always with a mug or cup of Yorkshire Tea…
I always knew there was something about Rishi that I liked…

Rishi Sunak

2 Likes

If U Have The Guts Ache
B-Sure 2 choose ā€œVirgin Oliveā€
She is quite. Pro-Biotic.

:rofl: All the way 2 The Thunder Box.

2 Likes