Describe yourself

Your avatar explains it well

:023:

2 Likes

I agree. Consider though that some members might find it perhaps a bit boastful to describe themselves. I just find it odd that they would think that way. I’ve had to ‘market’ myself at every job interview and even try to make any weakness ‘appear’ to be a hidden strength…

:hugs:

2 Likes

It’s good to see some of us at least are going along with the theme of the thread. Surely it’s not that hard to describe yourself in five words - it’s only a bit of fun after all!

Maybe you think you’re so wonderful but acting modestly in case we think you’re big headed & vain?

5 Likes

Perhaps, but I think that sort of thinking may be evident in that particular posters interactions on OFC.

2 Likes

That’s what I find odd.
Most members answered that there’s nothing special about them ; like if we wrote anything remotely positive about ourself then it must obviously be boastful.

However if we write anything negative about ourself then we are feeling sorry for ourself and seeking pity.

Very strange.

3 Likes

Loving, kind, diligent, contented giggler

5 Likes

I still have one Baby tooth ner ner de ner… :innocent:

My perfect Dentist said it has nothing to stop in falling out and when it does come straight away and I will fit you in…how nice is that…

1 Like

Big headed haha BRATS fault…

2 Likes

Yeah. Ok. Baby tooth :girl: . :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok going along with the basis of this thread I like to think I’m :

Kind
Caring
Slightly amusing
Good listener
Patient

2 Likes

slightly under for the amusing Chillie6…your the laughing stock for all of us… :innocent:

2 Likes

I would not know where to start to be honest…5 Words…impossible that… :innocent:

1 Like

Go on try :joy::zipper_mouth_face:

You are to kind to me Di :clown_face:

Not of this world - fey

You failed to include superhero in your description

1 Like

Give it your best shot

Shush keep that quiet we don’t want everyone knowing :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t know how to describe meself Minx so I thought I’d ask the wife, she knows me better than I do.

She said she didn’t need 5 words that one would do to sum me up, your a bloody nuisance Jem!

Then she reconsidered and said, you are thoughtful, caring, generous, honest, and strong willed.

As they say in lovely Yorkshire, “That’ll do”, I’m happy with that. :smiley:

1 Like