I am EZ but not if you’ve got to pay to watch it…:frowning:

It’s available to watch on Sky @ £24.95. No thanks to that! :-(:-(:frowning:

It be cheaper to fly there and watch it live John…:shock:
Bugger that!..:018:

A definite NO, EZ! WBO has become the WWW of boxing, and
they have the cheek to make us pay??
Donkeyman!

Totally agree. That’s outrageous.

lets hope a scrapper prevails over a tactician.

Not long to go now, ain’t payin £25.00 but will await the autopsy.:wink:

Refuse to make that Snooker promoter any richer.:slight_smile:

My father was apparently a good schoolboy boxer but he upset his father by refusing to fight in a final schoolboys competition because he decided that it was the only sport (and he was into many) where the deliberate intention was to hurt your opponent.

Modern day Roman Gladiators. Societies have not changed much over the centuries. Many people will always pay to watch any blood “sport”.

What really upsets me, however, are animal fights : bull fights, cock fights and most especially dog fights. :twisted: All of which should be forever banned, world-wide, and the promoters sent to prison.

Agree with you there Bakerman.

I hate boxing but Mr M read out the result just now.
Tyson Fury won the other man threw in the towel.

[quote=“bakerman, post: 1861380”]
Modern day Roman Gladiators. Societies have not changed much over the centuries. Many people will always pay to watch any blood “sport”.

What really upsets me, however, are animal fights : bull fights, cock fights and most especially dog fights. :twisted: All of which should be forever banned, world-wide, and the promoters sent to prison.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that as well Bakerman, at least boxers have a choice…

I thought it was the intention to stop him hurting you CM?
Donkeyman!

I see the result was as l predicted, a complete mismatch!

Just following Furies previous formula!
Donkeyman!

ÂŁ25. Not much for a boxing fan considering the price of tickets. I would imagine its not much less than paying to watch Liverpool or Manchester City and much more exciting.

I went to Spain quite a few times and all over from Huelva in the south to Bilbao in the north. We passed through Pamplona where they have the annual bull run. I talked to my Spanish driver about the bullfighting. “The bull he have only one bad day” was his comment.
:frowning:

I’m not a great fan of boxing but l am quite interested in the story of Tyson Fury. I’m very pleased he won.

Thinking about the ÂŁ24.99 charge to watch it, was it really value for money as it was over after 20 minutes!