Decanting milk tips?

Mashed dog poo? :mrgreen:

They are just storage containers Foxy. They are m.wave and dish washer safe so can take strong heat.

I’m too much of a lady Dingy. :wink:

Chuck it away Pesta, Milks not that spensive
:102:

AND

There aren’t that many interesting posters on the forum that we can afford to lose one through food poisoning Pesta
:frowning:

I know Longdogs
A woman scorned and all that
:shock:

Awww. ;-):hug:

Step aside Longy, this calls for a Yorkshireman
:058::052:

Aaaw
 I’ve gone all goey
 :hug:

:smiley:

It wasn’t the expense though, it was throwing something way if it might be scarce in the shops.

Why is milk only ok for 3 days once opened anyway? I’m sure milk used to last all week when were younger.

It just felt that way because you were smaller. :lol:

I’ve seen a photo on social media of milk put into the ice cube bags, that seal automatically when filled with the liquid, as if making ordinary ice cubes. Then presumably you would just use one or two for a cuppa. I always freeze milk in the carton it came in, providing you have room.

watch out Pesta, someone’s going to nick your milk. :lol:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh this is a nice laugh, very welcome, thank you guys. :-p
All over decanting milk :smiley:

I’ve not seen them Jazzi. Gosh they seem to have all sorts these days don’t they.
If it was in ordinary times, ie for browsing in the shops, I’d go and look for something, but like it is at the mo, that’s definitely out!

Flirt!

You could always boil some, add a shot of whiskey/brandy/rum whatever as a bedtime treat!

Ewww no! Brandy has to be pure and unadulterated! :wink:

It isn’t, it’s usually fine until it goes off which is always longer than “once opened consume within 3 days”. However I’m not a calf so I don’t drink it.

Thanks for that. I’ll keep my taste buds on the alert after the third day and see what it’s like.

Have you got any empty wine bottles Pesta? :wink:

Nope :smiley:

I only drink wine when I go out for a meal. I tell you Mags, there’s bugga all here :smiley: