Danny La Rue This is your Life

Will they ever bring This is Your Life back again , It was something I looked forward too…
Theres so many paying tribute on this show I remember but most if not all have gone now.

Is there anyone you would like to see on This is your Life ?

2 Likes

Matt Hancock.

Liz Truss

1 Like

Political, might see some skeletons in the cupboard there .

In the nicest possible way I very much hope that they don’t bring the show back again, it was something of it’s time and none the worse for that.
A 2022 rehash isn’t particularly appealing, at least not in my opinion.

1 Like

Oh I don’t know. They could have a real celeb nowadays such as Rebecca Vardy, and at the end the big star turn up could be Colleen Rooney.

No.It will just be another tedious luvvie fest and we get enough of those.

1 Like

I tend to agree with @Psmith but I do remember watching it with Eamon Andrews (probably spelt that wrong) Another show I used to like as a kid was What’s my Line

1 Like

My old fella used to fix Eamon Andrews’ TVs.

Just watched Sir Douglas Bader TIYL, AND WHAT A LIFE, nobody alive today could hold a candle to this unassuming great man.

2 Likes

Another great.

I cannot immediately think of anyone as interesting as these two men; characters and calibre with a sense of dedication and social commitment.

2 Likes

I didnt realise it started back in the 50s, Heres a few clips from early on , and Eamon Andrews himself getting caught out …Black and White , how times have changed Eamon sitting in a Theartre smoking a ciggerette

My favourite Muhammad Ali moment is him being interviewed by Norman Gunston

1 Like