Daily medication

If you take more than a couple of tablets a day, do you take them all together or leave a little time between each one ?

I do not like to take too many at the same time, leaving half an hour or so between them

Just two, every day after my breakfast…

1 Like

Aren’t some medicines meant to be taken on an empty stomach, with food, and after a meal? That’d make for a curious breakfast routine. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Just one usually in the morning unless I forget, so not really what you were after is it?

1 Like

Three in the morning, two in the evening. My wife sets them out for me in case I forget !

1 Like

I take six in the morning in a single mouthful washed down with water.

1 Like

Some people take all their meds together (like d00d) and don’t have to think about them for the rest of the day.

In hospital the nurse usually comes round to each bed and dispenses all of your prescribed medication in one go, so whatever is more convenient i guess.

One of my meds is a very large chalky tablet that tends to get lodged in my throat. I have to take three a day, so space them out to make it easier for me!

1 Like

I guess I’m lucky, my pills are all small, easy to swallow, not a problem.

I’m also given chewable Vitamin D3 with Calcium, “one twice a day”. I take the two together in the morning. I can’t see much wrong with that.

2 Likes

Initially I did read all the blurb to see what was best taken in the morning or with or without food… but soon enough just popped them all in .
I do have one that I take once a week that the directions say I must be standing up or sitting up straight … so I gather I have to make sure I don’t slouch with that one and wash my hands after.

2 Likes

Sorry to lower the tone, but I wonder what it’d be like if one was prescribed a variety of enemas to have daily. :flushed:

1 Like

Why, do they come in variety packs?

2 Likes

If one buys a variety of packs, then yes :upside_down_face:

Edit - got this thread confused with the magnum one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Minty choc chip enemas? :thinking:

2 Likes

Back to topic, pleeease!

1 Like

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst neighbour…

1 Like

Not for me but each to their own.

1 Like

Snap. Here also.
The Chalky ones seem to be more frequently supplied. Than easily swallowed Capsules these days.
Which is why my bi-monthly housekeeper questions.

“Why is this Bottle of RIB-ENA. By your Bedside”
Shushes. "My little Slippery Secret " :wink:

2 Likes

I find a good glug of wine sometimes helps the medicine go down Quint. :wink:

1 Like