Customer stunned to learn £4.99 'magic money maker' doesn't actually make money

The joke shop owner said: "‘I was completely surprised and bewildered when instead I received the one-star review on Trustpilot.

‘My main surprise was that they truly thought they were going to be able to print real money from a £4.99 trick.

‘And rather than send the item back for a full refund, they thought it necessary to warn other people by leaving a negative review.’

• Aww, I feel sorry for the customer really…but I think the Banks are quite safe from this competition! :joy:
3 Likes

By coincidence, we’re off to Scarborough tomorrow for the night. Might have a browse in that shop.

1 Like

Quite pitiful that anybody could believe such a thing.

1 Like

Well perhaps he missed the fact it came from a joke shop? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s obvious to me that a magic moneymaker for just a £5 er Is a con. I would expect to pay at least a tenner for a proper one.

2 Likes

Well if it sounds too good to be true,it`s because it is.
There are some numpties about thats for sure,lol.

3 Likes

That’s hilarious!

I just had to look up the online shop to see how it was advertised - it was so obviously a magic trick - what a plonker that person was.

The other aspect is - if they thought it really was capable of printing counterfeit money - and they bought 5 of these gadgets - what does it say about them and their morals?!
I wouldn’t have had the nerve to post that Review and complain about it being fake - it is admitting they were intending to produce fake money and commit a crime!

This was the latest Review of the Money Maker, which made me laugh :joy:

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

2 days ago

Works like a dream
So I bought the money printer from the joke shop. It’s amazing. It’s printing £50 notes faster than I can spend them. Only problem is now her Majesty the Queen has died and now all my money is worthless. Can you send me the printing plates for the King please. I’ll pay postage.

1 Like

That will be strange, but hopefully the current notes will be in use for some time.

Maybe this review is just a joke, I cannot believe it could possibly be genuine; then again, anything is possible.