Covid-19 Vaccinations

These skin irritations sound exactly like Mrs Fox and I suffered while having the real covid. It was impossible to stand under the shower, and it was like being pricked all over, such was the sensitivity of the skin. It lasted about five days.

1 Like

@Mups ā€¦ @OldGreyFox ā€¦ this is where forums are great for comparing notes.

2 Likes

Nobody in our family group have had any adverse reactions to the vaccinations. We all have had a mixture of AZ and Pfizer.

Neither has mine scottā€¦

I felt a bit of a crawly feeling with pfizer but just the overnight the day after the jab. It wasnā€™t like pin pricks but felt as though something was happening. Nothing like the reaction to the first AZ jab which was just awful.

I have a sore arm with any vaccine. Iā€™ve had it with travel vaccines and every time I have flu vaccine. I think thatā€™s just the intra muscular thing. Perhaps depends on your physiology as to how much you suffer. Iā€™ve never had swelling at the site. I understand that is a common side effect of moderna.

Itā€™s starting to feel like ā€˜pick & Mixā€™ at Woollies (that was).
I wonder what Moderna will have in store for us unsuspecting pin cushions.

My arm hurt a bit after the AZ first jab ā€¦ just a sore muscle feeling.

1 Like

Thtā€™s interesting, Foxy.
How strange, isnā€™t it.

Will we have choice on the next Booster? at least Flu left us alone during the Spring and Summer :grinning: