COVID-19 - UK: ONS Reports - 31 January 2023 - 1m Positive

The data I presented is BBC supplied, ONS sourced - your data is ONS sourced - I’ll leave it to a statistician to sort out anomalies, discrepancies and “coincidences” … :slightly_smiling_face:

Omah all I said is that the value of 49m is vaccinations since January 2021. That is the case if you check the data.

Look we are all Ok still because we are still aware, and we ain’t got short memories, let the statisticians get on with it, just stay aware so you can see the final analysis.

The biggest con the world has ever witnessed gets uncovered each day.

We were told having these (so called) vaccines would prevent us from transmitting them - it was a lie. How many millions suffered because of that - even now, 40,000 care home workers are still unemployed, sacked because they exercised their right to refuse a medical intervention and get vaccinated.

And now this. Plenty more of this to come, it’s no wonder the media, social media and politicians are asking for an amnesty.

I told you about this and I was laughed at and called a conspiracy theorist.

I was right again.

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has championed former President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.

The Epoch Media Group’s news sites and YouTube channels have spread misinformation and conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and false claims of fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.

A far right international newspaper LOL

Your just trying to silence the truth and media organisations that tell it. Just like you tried to silence the scientific sceptics over vaccines and silencing those who questioned the lockdowns, calling them conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

You can’t get more far right than that Omah. We won’t forget.

Pfizer wasn’t designed to prevent spread but to reduce symptomatic disease. However, in an Israeli study it has been proven to reduce spread - obviously between all the efforts something has worked because we are no longer seeing the awful situation of rows of ventilated patients, exhausted healthcare workers in full PPE, ambulance sirens every five minutes etc.

I’m reading a novel called “wish you were here” about a girl who leaves her Dr boyfriend behind to go on a trip to Galapagos at the start of the pandemic and ends up trapped there. It’s random that I’m reading it but the descriptions of what was happening in NYC hospitals at the start of the awful time in March/Apr 2020 has brought it all back for me. She’s on an island paradise, he is facing hell every day. We are not there any more - it’s not just a happy coincidence that we managed to get from a to b.

That information would, IMO, seem more appropriate to the “world” thread rather than this UK-specific one:

It’s true - the Pfizer vaccinations were not tested for transmission, in fact its well known now that the vaccines don’t prevent transmission at all.

The problem is we were told we need to get vaccinated in order to “save Granny” and “save lives” and “stop the spread” and all that - it was a complete lie. The government knew it, Pfizer knew it, the regulators knew it and they did nothing about it.

Now we have higher excess deaths (non-covid) than before the pandemic - brought on by lockdowns and vaccine damage. The lockdowns were pointless, we were lied to over vaccines and facemasks are proved to not do anything to protect against covid-19.

It’s just part of a Learning Curve.

Pressure is mounting on the federal government to expand access to a fifth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, with a growing number of vulnerable Australians facing waning immunity at a time when case numbers across the country are rising.

Another to add to the statistics, my Nieces 54 year old brother in law died yesterday, he had Covid some time ago and it damaged his heart valve . He died in hospital while undergoing treatment to repair the damage.

1 Like

Sweden leads the world in the number of excess deaths.

Funny that.

Vaccines working well in Australia then

I’m sorry to hear that … :frowning_face:

That type of “statistic” is far too often ignored and forgotten … as the pandemic took hold, my own brother-in-law was a victim of heart complications caused by COVID and was one of those deprived of comfort in his last hours … :frowning_face:

1 Like

Absolutely, thanks for asking, the vaccines are doing their job, they were never designed to prevent you catching covid but they mitigate its severity. Just look at the death rate.

That’s idiotic.

COVID-19 infections fell across all UK countries

ONS - 11 November 2022

Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections continued to decrease in England and Wales and decreased in Northern Ireland and Scotland in the latest week (ending 1 November 2022).

The estimated percentage of people living in private households (those not in care homes or other communal establishments) testing positive for COVID-19 was:

• 2.43% in England (1 in 40 people)

• 2.38% in Wales (1 in 40 people)

• 2.17% in Northern Ireland (1 in 45 people)

• 2.04% in Scotland (1 in 50 people)

Since the end of June 2022, most COVID-19 infections in the UK have been Omicron variant BA.5.