COVID-19: NHS chiefs warn of 'third wave' of cases amid concerns over Christmas relax

I don’t think it’s the take-up - I think it’s the supply but there are no figures available and no-one in authority is asking questions … :017:

Hmm that’s a concern - you would think they would publish every last bit of data to encourage people. But then again, if supply is sticky…they won’t want that known really. Gosh I would hate to be in that position!

It seems that Deaths, Hospitalisations and Cases rates have steadied with slight daily fluctuations.

The vaccination rate rose slightly.

Saying nowt. :shock: I just hope it all evens out.

UK sets new record for Covid jab second doses

More than 400,000 second doses of Covid vaccines have been given in the UK for the fourth consecutive day, according to the latest government data.

A record total of 475,230 second doses were administered on Saturday - along with 111,109 first doses.

On Friday, 450,136 second doses and 106,878 first doses were received.

The latest figures show that of the 39,587,893 vaccinations administered in the UK so far, 32,121,353 were first doses and 7,466,540 were second doses.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

https://i.ibb.co/jHHSN5J/Vaccinations.jpg

So, the plummeting 1st vaccinations are being offset by the soaring 2nd vaccinations … :041:

Dramatic fall for Deaths rate (single figures) and Cases rates (under 2,000). Hospitalisations rate has not been updated.

The 1st vaccination rate rose slightly - see above post for the massive increases in 2nd vaccination rate … :!:

The Deaths rate remains low but the Cases rates has more than doubled … :!:

The Hospitalisations rate has not been updated.

The Deaths rate has risen slightly but the Cases rates fallen back … :!:

The Hospitalisations rate has fallen sightly.

No. The next age group due to be vaccinated had to be held up for priority to be given to second vaccinations and a brief period when deliveries were delayed.

Link … :?:

Inside information!

it’s this sort of thing. Was in the news a couple of weeks ago :

A-ha … the rumour mill … :069:

Thanks for the link …:wink:

under-50s will wait longer for their first jab as second doses are given to the most vulnerable cohorts

So why did the poster contradict my interpretation of the linked figures - “the plummeting 1st vaccinations are being offset by the soaring 2nd vaccinations” - and an earlier response to “Is the take up rate of Vaccination not going to plan?” - “I don’t think it’s the take-up - I think it’s the supply” … :017:

The Deaths rate has risen slightly whie the Cases rate is almost unchanged … :!:

The Hospitalisations rate has fallen slightly.

The Deaths rate has fallen slightly whie the Cases rate has risen slightly … :!:

The Hospitalisations occupancy has fallen slightly.

It seems that the figures are still (more or less) flatlining.

The Deaths rate has risen slightly whie the Cases rate has fallen slightly … :!:

The Hospitalisations occupancy has fallen slightly.

It seems that the figures are still (more or less) flatlining.

No significant changes - the figures are (more or less) flatlining.

Deaths and Cases rates dramatically down. Hospitalisations occupancy unchanged.

Not shown on the illustration is Second Dose Total Vaccinations: 9,930,846 with a daily rate of 500,000 … amazing … :!:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

To say that there’s supply issues it certainly is, isn’t it?
IIRC the supply of vaccines should pick up soon so we will soon be seeing a rise in the number of daily vaccinations if all goes according to plan.
:023: