Could be a Best Seller - Meghan Markle's friend Jessica Mulroney considering writing a tell-all book

‘Devastated’ Jessica Mulroney is calling best friend Meghan Markle non-stop in a bid to patch up their friendship but to no avail - and is considering writing a tell-all book about the Duchess because ‘she has nothing to lose’
(mailonline)

We never admit to it… But we all love a bit of Gossip.

So would you read such a book… Nor, me neither :wink:

1 Like

That’ll be the very last book…

Rather watch paint dry.

I won’t read it! I feel that if friends cannot sort their differences discreetly, they were probably never really friends in the first place! :roll:

I doubt there would be any reason to read it anyway because the ‘best bits’ would be regurgitated in the tabloids! :wink:

No . Wont read it . Wouldn’t even pick it up from the charity shop shelf .

Boring

I had to do a search on who this woman is because I’ve never heard of her. From what I’ve read it would seem she got into trouble with a black woman who used the colour of her skin to shame people she knew into supporting BLM BUT without naming them personally. One woman who this was directed at, Jessica Mulroney took offence and privately messaged the black woman. Never a good thing to do because all they do is publish private messages and DM screenshots and post them to social media to hurt the person. This is exactly what happened to Jessica Mulroney, the black woman wanting her moment of fame (again), posted the messages which caught the attention of Meghan, and the rest as they say, is history.

I shall certainly read it if it’s serialised in the Daily Mail for instance. I’ve been enjoying juicy stories about Johnny Depp, the Maxwell woman, that tory who chased the woman round his flat, Megan’s trials and tribulations up to now, Trump’s niece spilling the beans about her nutty uncle, and all the rest of the celebs misdeeds. I do hope Ms Mulroney adds to my enjoyment, nothing finer than seeing all them pretentious assholes getting their comeuppance! :-):-):slight_smile:

Marrying that Markle harridan was the worst move young Hewitt ever made, but now of course it’s too late to go for a refund:mrgreen:

Ditto Yawn. Megan Who?