Corrie’s baby Alfie

Watched Corrie last night and now that we are seeing a little more of Abbie’s baby Alfie I have to say I can see no evidence of Imran’s Asian genes. None at all, which is most odd as he is supposed to be the father.

Maybe Kevin is the father after all.

Now that would set the cat among the pigeons Flowerpower, and push Toyah off that moral high ground with that smug, righteous, attitude she seem to have acquired recently.

1 Like

Maybe there is a shortage of baby Asian actors. :thinking:

Probably, they are all making adverts and running corner shops…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I disapprove of stereotyping, :018: otherwise I would add, working in PC World. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One minute Toyah is sleeping with her sister’s boyfriend with no career that we heard of having come from a dysfunctional family and the next she is a social worker/counsellor wearing Laura Ashley clothes, flowers in her hair and helping everybody with their problems! :rofl::rofl:

And with an obsession of acquiring a child by any means…

1 Like

I thought the very same Flowepower,watch this space eh ?.

Friday’s Corrie had a brown-skinned Alfie in one scene. Either that or the baby had been sprayed with fake tan :lol:

PPssst, Flowerpower… Come here whilst l whisper something in your ear…

Alfie, is a pretend baby. Coronation Street is fiction, not real life! Oh and Deirdre didn’t really go to prison. The train crash on the bridge near Coronation Street was pretend too…

Sorry, :laughing: :laughing:

You’re going to be telling me there is no Santa Claus next! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, a child from a mixed race union will have darker skin and with Imran supposedly being an intelligent lawyer you would think he would pick up on that! I think the baby is Kevin’s.

2 Likes

Sorry Arty you must be mistaken, Cora is real, I’ve been…

1 Like

Of course there is a Corrie Bob, I have also sat on one of the benches inside the Rovers Return and can confirm there is a bar inside. :grinning:

1 Like

It was a TRAM crash, Art, not a train crash. :lol:

2 Likes

I have been on the Corrie tour, twice, and the one at Emmerdale. The Woolpack was a proper pub. I poked my head round the door but it was too smoky so didn’t bother going right in.

Wouldn’t it have been great if we had met in the Rovers Mags…
:blush:
I hope Abbey gets away with it…
:airplane:

1 Like

That certainly would have been a surprise Bob, I would have recognised those legs anywhere! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow Foxy, when did you become the Mayor of Weatherfield? :laughing:

You look as if you’ve got a Mayor’s chain around your neck!!

1 Like

It was very cold when we visited, I think it was almost Christmas, so I had my big coat on.
I don’t think I would like to be the mayor of Weatherfield Arty, to many scallywags, queers and murderers…
:worried:

1 Like

With that lot…Your legs would never be safe! :laughing:

1 Like