Conformity and Andrew Lloyd Webber

I don’t know about that but Cummings said:

Sir Patrick Vallance should be credited for suggesting the vaccine taskforce

Mr Cummings said the government’s chief scientific adviser had “worked in the private sector, he had experience, he understood the key players involved”.

He said Sir Patrick texted him about it as early as 24 March. “He was the first official to push the idea - I think he deserves credit from the country for it.”

Sir Patrick was also instrumental in the government securing a contract with AstraZeneca for COVID vaccines, Mr Cummings added. He said the Department of Health “came close to signing a duff contract” with AstraZeneca which would have left UK’s priority access in doubt, until Sir Patrick intervened.

“Patrick deserves enormous credit,” Mr Cummings said.

The BBC are lapping all this up while Cummings is squealing like a spurned wife and making a few quid to boot…:009:

He has an axe to grind

Andrew Lloyd Webber has said he will open his theatre’s and
is determined to open even if the lifting of lockdown restrictions postponed, and is prepared to be arrested.

“We are going to open, come hell or high water,” he told the Telegraph.

Asked what he would do if the government postponed lifting lockdown, he said: “We will say: ‘come to the theatre and arrest us’.”

And if he follows through with his threat that is exactly what the authorities SHOULD do.

I believe those who have refused the vaccine shouldn’t whinge about the extra 4 wks of partial lockdown.

With nearly two thirds of people infected with the Delta variant and more than half of those who have died with it, have not had a Covid vaccine the latest official data suggests.
There have been nearly 30,000 new UK cases of the variant in the past week.
The Public Health England report says it is likely to spread more easily and could make people more seriously ill.
The extra 4 wks will give time for the younger generation to receive the immunisation before the country fully opens up.

Give the NHS Docs & nurses a break they really don’t need a third wave if they are ever to catch up with the backlog.

They were saying on the news tonight that a third ‘top up’ vaccine is being trialled now.

Would people here have a third shot?

Maybe only needed for people wishing to travel abroad.

Two will do, surely. Getting a little covid weary.

Without a moment’s hesitation.

Thank God for that, we would hate to lose you Todger…

Andrew has had the vaccine hasn’t he…?

So are you saying that less than half have actually died with covid despite having the jab Ripple?

I’m saying after reading online news the greater majority of people in hospital suffering from Covid haven’t been vaccinated, although deaths are low more an half the deaths to.

I believe Andrew has been jabbed but it doesn’t give him the right to put lives at risk by breaking lockdown law.
I hope he’s arrested if he carries out his threat to do so.
That’s my final comment on the subject :lol:

Wasn’t there talk of a booster in the autumn? Whatever it takes as far as I am concerned. :wink:

Double jabbed? Heard it on TV, what is wrong with fully vaccinated or covid compliant.

Whole load of phrases they are gobbledygook.

Andrew Lloyd Webber has confirmed he will open next week at 50% capacity and bear the losses.

but what happens if they all sit together say at the front ??

I will have the booster if it becomes available because I don’t want to die of covid it snot a nice way to go.
I don’t take notice of what celebrities do or don’t do .Especially American ones . Since when have celebrities become medical experts ?

If people don’t want the vaccine that’s their choice but they must expect some restrictions where a vaccine passport is required .

It’s their choice but it’s not right to impose their choice on everyone else .

which yank are you talkin about?

Good Question!!

don’t believe I’ve ever asked a bad one in my life? well - is that spittie all of a sweat pushing some lectric bike up the road"