Common things you’ve never done

Me too bakerman, I can enjoy the films like You’ve got mail along with Das Boot.

I just watched Sleepless in Seattle the other night and Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my favorite movies :smiley:

Loved You’ve got mail and The hunt for Red October and Battleship

That I did.

If Tabs wears stockings, that’s enough for me. :lol:

When was the last time you walked barefoot outside and felt the sand and grass under your feet

I never finished my knock knock joke. :cry:

Sorry :cry:

Common…For me as a Sydneysider that is…I have swum and surfed at Manly Beach hundreds of times. But I have never swum at Bondi Beach…ever.

Ever?? But it’s the most famous beach in the Southern Hemisphere :shock:

Not the sand but we, the dog and I, walk the wet land.

I have never had Tequila

I have had it. But I gave up alcohol, 40 years ago. As they say in Mexico, “One tequila, two Tequila, three tequila… floor.”

I’ve never watched “the Simpson’s”. about as common as I can imagine.

I’ve never had Gin.

The Simpsons was a pretty good show

A Ramos gin fizz is so yummy. A New Orleans specialty, it is made with, gin, heavy cream, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, orange flower water , egg white, a dash of soda water, and shaken until it is frothy.

Hard to get a good one outside of New Orleans. Probably unheard of in the U.K.

Don’t bother Minx, it makes one cry, well it did me the one and only time I drank it, it made me suicidal! they do call it mothers ruin though :-p

That sounds delicious

Oh my! That’s not a good experience

IMO, it is all up to one’s personality AND the amount consumed. Unlikely that one before dinner would harm anyone.