Common things you do

That’s coz yor a Geezer. :smiley: :biking_man:

1 Like

Play Lord of the Rings online… Everyday I have a problem lol a serious MMO problem since the day it began almost 15 years ago…

1 Like

I agree, no creatures can live in a garden with artificial grass, it’s horrible.

Back to post…
Common things.
Shower, have coffee, eat, read a book, watch TV, come on the net, write a letter, post said letter, at least it gives me a short walk up the road, more coffee, more food, more TV, more internet, read a bit more of my book, do a bit of housework/washing but not much, tidy up the kitchen, read a bit more, another coffee & eat, watch TV, more internet, then bed, that was/is today, what a boring life I lead.

1 Like

change the toilet roll…

1 Like

Breathe.

1 Like

Fart and enjoy the noise.

3 Likes

My son once had an addiction to online games and console games, not anymore, he still plays occasionally and has all the latest consoles, plus he doesn’t get time as he works most days up until midnight.

I hope it’s not a confined space, eeeewwwwww,:open_mouth::joy:

how about a duo

1 Like

I hope it is. :grinning:

(Size 10) :smiley:

1 Like

Love you Spitty,:heartpulse:

Why not, we could teach the world to Fart in perfect harmony. :biking_man:

3 Likes

That emotion is reciprocated.

1 Like

Hey remember my fart thread,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::+1:

No :grinning: :biking_man: :bike:

1 Like

You missed a great lonnnngggg thread, what a laugh that was!..:joy::rofl::open_mouth:

those threads are good. like, a Breath of Fresh Air. :laughing: :joy: :biking_woman:

1 Like

@pauline3 I’ve just caught up on that one, where you couldn’t stop talking in your sleep! :grinning:

Yes, some posts on there are good for a laugh, especially when life reminds you a laugh is what’s needed, rather than doom and gloom!
:grinning:

1 Like

Observing myself and others.

Walk the dogs.
Check on the Tarantulas, Scorpions, True Spiders etc etc.
Feed the above, plus some springtails & woodlouse.

1 Like