Come Here.... Who Needs A Cuddle?

…and Tristram!!

Haha, that really made me laugh out loud

1 Like

yes I’ll have one too - only just got back on here and they told me I am restricted for a while - doesn’t make me feel very wanted ??

Hi

I get a big cuddle once a week from Paris, a delightful young French Bulldog who is all over me.

She arrives with her owner, one of my helpers.

Is a Canoodle out of the question?

Oi get in the queue PLEASE

Gumbud, Swimmy and Spitty… come here, I have my octopus tentacles on, so l can cuggle you and squeeze the living daylights out of you all!!

1 Like

Sorry @Artangel but I’m a little hard of hearing, did you say cuggle or cudgel?

Do you have an Octo-Pussy. :male_detective:

Maver-rik, l said… a ‘cuggle’ that’s what l say for cuddle. I think it’s more loving and chutchy… another of my baby talk words.
Wuddley is another word l made up for soft blankets/ material. They are all lovely and wuddley! Ha!

That’s not as bad as what I thought she said when saying “tentacles”

1 Like

@Dextrous63 Say it with a lisp Dex … testhacles

2 Likes

As Arthur Mullard might sad, Yuth, m’dear :wink:

1 Like

I love how everything l say is twisted into something naughty!

All your minds are dirt tracks! Ha!

1 Like

That’s because we all have one thing in common

You mean, you are all drink taken and l am the only one here who is sober?
I’ve only had a cup of tea and a slice of a disastrous (whoops, l’m not taking your name in vain!) lemon cake. It tastes lovely but keeps falling apart!! I blame the Flora Buttery, they’ve changed it in some way?

oh my god this is so sweaty and spitty has got his head stuck in my left armpit - what does he put on his hair??

1 Like

I love the cuddle shop idea. I adore cuddles and I love to cuddle my people. Recieving makes me feel loved and giving makes me hope the receiver feels loved and comforted.

1 Like

Probably oil out of the chip pan? Laughter smilie (as they still wont action via the list)

oh chips well that’s bit who’s bringing em? and don’t forget the vinegar!