Come Here.... Who Needs A Cuddle?

Is there a Cudgel emoji. :skull_and_crossbones:

I will start that off…donated via Go Funny Me… Money…

Dextrous, Are you hallucinating again? I said, as a joke on a thread once, something like, l’m Anne Aston in reply to another post.
You must have just fallen off a Christmas tree to have believed, l wasn’t joking!!

You need a huge cuddle for your fuddled brain! I’m sure Baz will oblige! Ha!

Dianne, Why isn’t the money fluttering in the wind? !!

For 3 years I thought you were. I know you know that, but am sure other members will be amused by my gullibility.

Found one of these, it’s probably the nearest to what you wanted, any good? :thinking: :grinning:

Red Baseball Cap Smiley

Spitty, Is ‘Cudgel’, the Welsh version of a cuddle?
Or do they call a cuddle a ‘Cwitch’ or something?

The Money Has Been Laundered, Incorrectly…

.Some stuff goes Stiff… at the site of Starch, Actually… :innocent:

I think they will be more gobsmacked that a mere morsel, or is it ?a mortal such as me, could take a Mensa/Maths whizz in!!

@Dextrous63 Artangel asked me to pass this on to you (see post above). She did mention it was ‘for your fuddled brain’, personally I don’t really know what she meant but here it is anyway!

Bouncing For Joy Smiley

I doubt that anyone would be surprised of my half wittedeptitudinous characteristics.

3 years Baz. 3 years!!!

Even told my brother in law about how proud I was to have such a well known celeb as a chat buddy.

Tell your brother in law you made a mistake! Then tell him a few true facts… my cousin is the actor, Richard O’Sullivan who was in, Man About The House, Robin’s Nest and the film Cleopatra etc.
Oh…and in the late 1960’s one of Status Quo asked me out but l said, no because he was a greasy rocker with a ponytail and l was a Mod!!

This is absolutely true, but he used to rent a room in our next door neighbour’s house for a while Not kidding.

Noooo! Wow, what a coincidence!
He is now in Brinsworth House for retired actors. The last l saw of him was him pictured with Meghan Markle when she visited there. He looks a poor old thing.

You lived next to George and Mildred?

…and Tristram!!

Haha, that really made me laugh out loud

1 Like

yes I’ll have one too - only just got back on here and they told me I am restricted for a while - doesn’t make me feel very wanted ??

Hi

I get a big cuddle once a week from Paris, a delightful young French Bulldog who is all over me.

She arrives with her owner, one of my helpers.