Coldplay videos

I am just wondering if it is all Coldplay videos that are deemed inappropriate and flagged, or was it a particular one. I didn’t see the original post so don’t know which the “offensive” one was, I wonder if it was any of these.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Previously flagged as offensive :point_down: Fix You, with lyrics.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Bit weird because I can’t see anything offensive there?

4 Likes

I fully agree, but it was flagged/removed three times within the same week :man_shrugging:

Perhaps we can do a vote on it and see how many members, (ooops, rood word, will this post be flagellated and removed) think it is offensive.

1 Like

There is only one Coldplay song I know

I only know it because it was the soundtrack to one of the best films ever made about evolution many years ago.

There you go

1 Like

How strange, it’s a song about how he felt trying to help his wife in her grief, isn’t it?

I think removing it might be a misunderstanding or a glitch?

Unless it was picked up as a copy-write issue or someone found the bereavement theme hard to cope with?

Let’s see if it gets removed this time or maybe someone will explain?

Dedicated to @LongDriver

1 Like
1 Like

Other than the song itself. I hate that Coldplay song. :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

So you’re the on who flagged it :joy::innocent:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, could be, I hadn’t thought it might have got flagged down to musical taste :rofl:

3 Likes

@Maver-rik @Maree @Chillie6 Tell Coldplay to “Fix it”! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t particularly like it - it is dreary - but it is certainly not offensive.

1 Like