Coconut oil is pure poison!

So true?:lol:
YES it works to help suppress the appetite because it balances out blue sugar. :thumbsup: Absolutely

Thanks Bratti,

My son shops for me at Costco sometimes. I will ask him to pick me up a tub.
I didn’t like Kirkland products at the beginning, but I have come to appreciate Kirkland brand.

You’re very welcome Blue. I love Costco’s Kirkland brands.
They actually duplicate the best quality products out there but add their name to them as well as a favourable price tag. This is a huge tub of coconut oil which will last you years.
Yayyy Blues son.

I love coconut oil it’s a cheap item that can be used in so many great ways. We do eat it as I put a little in pastry and cakes etc. I use it mostly though on outside of the body where it replaces hundreds of products. IMO the big companies that make moisturizers and make up remover and medicated creams etc are getting worried at how many people have replaced all that with a simple pot of coconut oil.

Coconut oil is great stuff! Can be used for hair and skin moisturizing

Smart ladies :mrgreen:

I have really gotten so I love the feel of coconut oil. I use it for moisterizer. When I wash my hair, I put some in before rinsing and my hair just glistens.

I use it for make up remover.

It is a must that I have coconut oil in the jar all the time. I sure save money on those expensive products when I can just use coconut oil.

I keep mine in the fridge. It is so soothing on the eyes if you use it before you go to bed.

I brush my teeth with it, after I brush with sensydine…I feet it whitens them a bit.

Good stuff.
I have a million uses for coconut oil also
It’s so diverse and replaces so many cosmetic products.
It’s one of the few oils that actually penetrates into the cuticle of the hair.
Most hair serums block the cuticle since they have silicones in them. The plastic seals the hair and eventually dry it out.