Christmas Tree, baubles and everything sparkling

But it’s nice to anticipate :snowman:

1 Like

We did Christmas mid July. It’s history, and we’ve already moved past Valentine’s day and getting ready for…

5 Likes

Spot on!

I’ve got my afternoon snack sorted :rabbit2: :hatching_chick:

4 Likes

Back to school on the cards soon. Before we know it, we’ll be onto Xmas 2023… we estimate this will be around 5th Nov.2022.

2 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

What a beautiful tree, and the scenery is lovely!:heartpulse:

1 Like

I used to like making paper chains, as a kid I’d always be given a couple of packs of coloured strips. The idea was to lick the gummy ends, stick them together and hey ho!

Probably the sort of thing that you’d buy in Woolworths along with your angel chimes :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Yep. Used to love those.

Further to my earlier post, we’ve started planning the celebrations for the coronation of King William. Trying to work out what date to put on the cake for the street party. Any ideas of when Charles might pop his clogs?

1 Like

I always put my tree up the first weekend in December …hopefully the builders will be well and truly finished by then and I will be back home … fingers crossed

This is my tree last Christmas… it will probably

be similar this year

4 Likes

Just put my garland up.:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Taken at night.

I’ve been watching a lot of the Christmas Home decor on YouTube, I love watching the young girls and their children decorate their rooms!..it’s so magical, Americans are the best imo at decorating their homes for Christmas, I get a lot of inspiration from them, just finished my tiny kitchen,:heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Too early for Xmas decos for us.We have started trialing mince pies though.These are the best so far :Coles Finest Traditional Fruit Mince Pies Offer at Coles

1 Like

I Love Brandy mince pies, yum, yum!..

2 Likes

We are going for these next:

So do I… but hey ho, let’s not get premature, I’ve not even started on my Blue Peter advent wire coat hanger fire hazard yet :wink:

1 Like

It’s never to early to get decorating :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Nor is it ever too early to take decorations down :wink:

1 Like

Do not encourage Michael Bubble, FGS.

I love decorating ,Ripple,

I bought a Habitat Christmas Tree last year, I had absolutely nowhere to put it in my small sitting room, without it getting in the way,so, the idea came up to dismantle it, ( which took hours) then make a garland out of it, to put up my stair bannister, I already had the lights, spent zero money, was well pleased with the result.:+1::christmas_tree:…I’ve still got some “ fluffing out”, to do.

I Love brightness and light, my sitting room is pretty dark inside.:heartpulse:

4 Likes

Pauline, I would not like to negotiate that spiral staircase without the assurance of a visible banister. :smiley: :icon_wink: