Christmas 2022 Ads

Christmas will soon be upon us and the Ads have started appearing on our screens!

I quite like the M & S Food ad for starters! :grinning:

3 Likes

The ones with dogs are always the best :lol:

1 Like

Someone on here, canā€™t remember who, was saying they didnā€™t like the Sainsburyā€™s one and I agree

All those posh entitled folk stuffing their faces while the terrified chef slaves in the kitchen And the spoiled rotten Contessa demanding her every whim catered for :rofl:

I kept hoping thereā€™d be a twist and sheā€™d get her come-uppance and heā€™d chuck it at her!

1 Like

On the other hand, Tescos Christmas Party one isnā€™t exactly magical, is it?

With prices soaring and austerity looming, a lot of them are a bit low key this year

Just seen KEVIN the carrot advert yippee, now all it needs is the Coco Cola lorry advert and ITā€™S CHRISTMAS TIME

1 Like

I like the Morrisons Farmers Christmas too ā€¦ itā€™s making me feel hungry! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Crickey I never see any Christmas ads because I only watch the ABC, I will have to keep an eye on the ads on Youtube

I did come across this

and this

1 Like

Thanks Bruce, itā€™s lovely to see some Aussie Christmas ā€˜adsā€™ too. :grinning:

I really like the John Lewis one. John Lewis Christmas Advert 2022: The Beginner - Bing video

I really like the Waitrose ā€˜adā€™ this year, true to lifeā€¦

If I remember I will keep an eye out for more but as Christmas occurs in the middle of the summer holidays they are bit different to yours, they tend to advertise less about Christmas and more about spending on holiday/camping/travel summer stuff

1 Like

ā€œHave your Elf a very Merry Christmasā€ Is Asdaā€™s contribution!

Disney Christmas advertā€¦

Lidl Bear ā€¦

Merrie festive shark repellent?

No, but Christmas rashies

1 Like

OK Christmas is nearly over.Seen any New Yearā€™s ads ?

1 Like

So, did you spot the dig at Marks and Spencers in the Aldi Christmas ad?

I didnā€™t but it is clever!

The football teams heā€™s watching are Col and Cuth

Cuthbert being Aldiā€™s version of M&S Colin the Caterpiller cake, that they had a big legal battle over!

And Cuthbert is winning 1to nil!

1 Like