Chris Bryant exposes Liz Truss as a complete and utter nincompoop

Goodness help us if she wins the race to be tory leader! She’s already put us a step close to a nuclear conflict with Russia - they clearly see her as rather pathetic and unable to stand up to them.

3 Likes

You see, I’m torn, if they choose her, she’ll make such a hash of it and be so unpopular she’ll make the Tories unelectable next time

But I’m not sure I want to risk our country in her hands even to achieve that long term greater good

2 Likes

She seems the ideal leader for the Tory party following in a long conga line of nincompoops starting with Harold Macmillan or Alec Douglas Hume and more recently John Major and Boris Johnson.

She’s perfect to carry on the tradition.

3 Likes

It’s a good word though.There should be more like that in politics.Shenanigans is another not used enough.

1 Like

I can’t believe the pathetic bunch of contenders we are having to contemplate as the next leader. Not a proper politician among them. A complete and utter shambles at the worst possible time in recent history. Tory mess extraordinaire.

4 Likes

I can’t bear Liz Truss, nor can l watch her.

She really thinks she’s a stateswoman in her poses for official pics.

I feel she riles and antagonises people with what she says and the amount of money that is spent on the planes to take her abroad.

As for the rest… l looked at the pics and l just couldn’t think of anyone l would vote for to be Prime Minister.

1 Like

So, left wing nonentity Welsh MP does hatchet job on a contender for the conservative leadership, shock horror, who’d have thought it… :rofl:

The irony being of course that the best person for the job of PM is still Boris, who was doing alright against the aggression of Putin so, to the cowardly, treacherous self serving lemmings that knifed him I wish a plague on all their houses, for the country will be in a much greater peril now thanks to them, and we will also all be the poorer thanks to their treachery. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Bring back Boris !!

2 Likes

This is when I realised she was a complete loon:

1 Like

Here’s a longer version:

Her presentation is appalling - she smiles moronically at her own “jokes” … :scream:

3 Likes

So are we all going to back to tatties and turnips then? :thinking: She is quite weird in her demeanour I have to say…oddball.

3 Likes

Indeed … totally unnatural … she would certainly baffle the Chinese … :017:

1 Like

Good grief, she’s a bit weird isn’t she? I mean, I always knew she was, but she takes weirdness to a whole new level here. Scarier even than BJ, definitely scarier than all the other contenders put together.

2 Likes

This made me giggle. I’m sorry, we shouldn’t really laugh at anyone, but I did laugh at the video anyway so…yes, Sheba, I agree!

2 Likes

That is what back-stabbing career politicians are all about, and that party seems to be full of them :044:

He’s more PM material than all that lot put together, here’s another good clip of him putting another nincompoop, Kay Burley, in her place:

She’s right about one thing, nobody cares what she thinks.

:043:

:043: :043:

:043: :043: :043:

I know we shouldn’t laugh, but if we didn’t laugh we’d cry! We’re going to get another PM that none of us voted for. I’m sure we’ll see an early election - or rioting!

1 Like

Wonderful, wonderful video clip Azz, thank you so much for that. So great to see the despicable Kay Burley well and truly put in her place, that has made my day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think if we were going to riot, it would have happened by now on other things. We have the air of a resigned society now, no backbone. :frowning_face:

2 Likes