Check out these tunes

I remember that one too!

A little Mantovani

My Dad was a big fan. We had to listen to Mantovani whenever guests where around . . . it kind of put me off at the time but now I feel quite nostalgic about it!

When I saw the title of the thread, the first song that came into my head was Charmaine!:lol: My mum was a great Mantovani fan and Charmaine was her favourite.

Thanks for posting that Nero… I drifted down Memory Lane for a while!:wink:

I get the shudders when I hear it, it’s the record that control freak of a nurse played in “One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”.:frowning:

Welcome to the hotel California, The Eagles, my daughter gave me this one as a prezzie a few years ago.

Long live rock and roll. :lol: :lol:

Love it! :smiley:

Love Billy Joel and this one!!

If it says embeded watch on youtube, just click and it brings you there.

I love, love, love this one. It’s 9:45 am and I am still on here with so much to do. It’s hard to break away from you all

I love Billy, got most of his songs Joan, I’ve even got an hour and a half vid of him live in London, it was recorded when his drummer’s wife just had a baby, . . did you know he was a street singer before he became a star, his mates and him used to sing around the old oil fire drums they have on street corners in NY.

Yes Denis, I had heard somthing like that. Yep I’m back on again, the extra hour last night was appreciated. :lol: The pancakes gave me energy:-D

I play this in the Subaru at full volume doing well over the speed limit. :lol: :lol:

I’ve seen them live twice at the Apollo in Glasgow. :wink:

The horny one is Angus, he’s a real nutter. :lol:

Yes it’s me but I am all ready to go and I will make a quick get away LOL I am beginning to feel like a mouse in an experimental lab, every time I hear a ‘bing’ from my computer I come running:lol::lol:

Denis, this is one you can play in your car with the speakers full blast.

Good ole Mick, . . . . the only guy I know who can eat apples through a tennis racquet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s right right he sure would be able to very easily.

One more video today. Only two of them now and they are going to start writing and recording again.

Aint seen them for ages Joan, . . but I remember the teeth. :lol:

Denis, I’m sure they would be thrilled with your comment:044::044:

I can see you like music as well as I do. Highway to Hell was a bit much for me though:lol:

You should be in an auditorium with them Joan, 125 decibels and I aint joking. :lol:

The Jones boy again. :slight_smile:

Man, I haven’t heard that is ages. Trying to find an avatar to replace my halloween one and it is hard to find one I like. This daisy has no personality.