Charlie's Angels - who was your favorite?

Hmmm!
Looks like someone’s decided on his favourite.

Maybe I should get some strides like that?
Could work wonders for my libido :wink::+1:

Who?

Nah, you would just get called Rupert!

1 Like

Didn’t Farrah Fawcett die of anal cancer? I vaguely recall she died the same day as Micheal Jackson so her death went largely unnoticed.

Well I’ve been called far worse things, Rupert could be a step in the right direction, trousers or not :thinking:

Well Bosley seems to be getting a bit handsy handsy with Kate Besoeker… don’t you think? :wink:

Na, he’s probably on the other bus Chilli…
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Not my cuppa tea - not in the slightest…

1 Like

Every little girl in the 1970s wanted to be Farrah Fawcett. She was the epitome of 70s beauty. We would all be trying to get our hair to flick out that way. That 70s flick, layered hairstyle was super cool at the time.

2 Likes

I’m sure Bosley would be devastated, is it something about the trousers that puts you off? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

Ha! :rofl:

1 Like

Just not my thing. That’s it really. In fact I rarely watch any television other than F1.

What a brilliant race at Las Vegas Besoeker…Glad to see Leclerc get second…Looks like Ferrari are getting it together…Or did the track suit them in Vegas?
:racing_car:

Bummer - I missed it…:frowning:

1 Like

Perhaps you could find a replay on youtube Besoeker…Arguably the best race of the season…
:+1:

Were Charlie’s Angels there?

Well do - thanks Foxy.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if those that are still with us weren’t Bruce. Everybody who’s anybody were there…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not into cars but I’m willing to make an exception and keep on topic… I’m good like that :+1::innocent:

2 Likes

:heart: my favourite

1 Like