Changing Rooms fans can’t cope as Llewellyn-Bowen decorates home with PASTA

• well its certainly unusual :scream:
1 Like

Pasta Japanese gong

1 Like

Thank you! I’d forgotten to post the actual pasta piece of…decor! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t want to sound negative about such inspirational artistic innovation …

… but does he realise that if he doesn’t coat it with something those horrible little creepy mites like those that infect teabags and cereals left open to the air in cupboards might colonise his masterpeice.

2 Likes

Oh dear…you mean weevils or something?

I think he would coat it with varnish or somesuch to make it last longer, you think?

Still, a few weevils might add texture and expression to the piece :art: An ever changing artwork that gets smaller and smaller the more you watch it… :joy:

1 Like

I absolutely love the bedroom, especially that red wall…:heartpulse::heartpulse:

Laurence imo is a great interior designer, I’ve watched many of his programs in the past, I’ve bought some of his bedding as well, that he designed…:+1:

1 Like

His style isn’t my taste really, but I do love his creativity and being able to think outside the box. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I can understand that, he’s quite out there isn’t he, I’m not a fan of all of his designs, I just LOVE!..that room!..:heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s pretty epic isn’t it? I adore the way the light shines at the back of the…(I nearly said plate of pasta!) artwork. Its a bedroom for a 10 year old…I had to remind myself of this. Its a bit…old for a child, don’t you think?

1 Like

Good lord,the mans lost the plot,if he ever had it that is.
It will be rice on the ceiling next.
Any one for a take away ?.

1 Like

Well its a bit weird, granted but at least its a handy midnight snack :smiley:

2 Likes

Lawrence is a complete nutter…He should be stacking shelves in Tesco.

Yeah, just smash glass and add passata with seasoning of your choice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree OldGreyFox,but only in the loo roll aisle which i believe is aisle number two.
Very fitting.

1 Like