Changing Balance of Population

From the DT, this morning.

"More than half of all births in eight cities and towns in the UK are to mothers from abroad after two decades of mass immigration, a study has found.

The report, by think tank Migration Watch UK, showed that in London alone, the population has increased by 1.8 million since 2001 to stand at about nine million.

It means 57 per cent of live births in the capital are to non-UK mothers, according to the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics.

The figure was 42 per cent in Birmingham, the UK’s second biggest city, and 50 per cent in Manchester, the third largest city.

The highest proportion was in Slough at 62 per cent, followed by Luton (58 per cent), Cambridge (57 per cent), Leicester (56 per cent), Oxford (53 per cent), and Watford (52 per cent).

The Migration Watch report said the data had significant implications for integration, particularly as the children reached school age."

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting.

Reversed colonization?

This tends to confirm my forecast for this country in a couple of generations.
I’m just glad that I shall not be around, though it still pains me to think of what will happen to this country of which I was once really proud to be a national.

It is, of course, just possible that those people who are breeding out of control may include the more intelligent and productive members of society. I saw from the article that some of the highest levels include Oxford and Cambridge and, from my own experience, the majority of doctors I have seen have been from ‘ethnic minorities’.

A general darkening of our ‘national skin tone’ would be infinitely more acceptable than our national laws changing to follow the rules of Islam.

I’ve no doubt whatsoever that there’s some truth to the story but it depends where you live, because in most of Scotland or here in Lincolnshire the figures can’t be anything like the same.
What surprised me TBH was that 43% of London births are still to UK mothers.

Dead on gumbud !
Islam is expanding ??It’s gone too far in UK allready ! No turning back now, even atheists will be banned !!You could say," the crusades in reverse" even ??

@gumbud Donkeyman! :-1::worried::-1:

But it doesn’t say what the fathers are!

:roll_eyes:

Ooh yeah, good point.
:+1:

Hopefully paying customers

Sofa so good.

Are you a MBI Dextrous?

Don’t know what that means Ted.

Can you use both hands?

:grin:

1 Like

Men Black In?
:grin:

1 Like

Yes. But I only need one at a time

I really dare not answer that how I was first tempted to using the word for that.
:rofl:

1 Like

I only use one finger.
:blush:

Yeah. But what a finger

AH! You are not ambidextrous!

Fine!

Semi ambidextrous. If that makes sense.

It must be a corker for you to notice from over there.
:044: