Celebrity T-shirt Game

I went to bed in my Nat King Cole t-shirt and woke up the King of Christmas

I went to bed in my Bing Crosby t-shirt, dreamt of a White Christmas

I went to bed in my Maxi Priest t-shirt and woke up close to you.

I went to bed in my Donny Osmond t-shirt and woke up smiling.

I went to bed wearing my Chris Rea T shirt and woke up on the road to hell. (AKA the M25)

I went to bed in my Dire Straits T shirt and woke up with Diarrhea.

1 Like

I went to bed in my Prince t.shirt and woke up with The Look

I went to bed in my Johnny Kidd & The Pirates T shirt and woke up Shakin’ All Over.

I went to bed in my Lemonheads T shirt and woke up in a very sour mood indeed :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

1 Like

I went to bed in my Hollies T shirt and slept right through Christmas.

I went to sleep wearing my Grace Slick t shirt and woke up thinking of a white rabbit
so last night i went to sleep in my James Stewart t shirt and woke up knowing the white rabbits name was Harvey

3 Likes

Hi DarrenM and welcome. Jump in and enjoy yourself.

Last night I went to bed in my Pavarotti T shirt and woke up singing in Italian and with a handkerchief in my hand.

2 Likes

Cheers E Z, will do…

I went to sleep wearing my Roy Scheider t shirt and woke up thinking i’m gonna need a bigger boat

1 Like

I went to bed wearing my Proclaimers T shirt and woke up with really sore feet and no idea where I was.

2 Likes

I went to sleep in my Coen Brothers t shirt and woke up thinking this is No Country for Old Men

1 Like

I went to bed in my Three Degrees T shirt and woke up with a slight tilt to the right.

1 Like

I went to sleep with my Oxford English Dictionary t shirt on and woke up knowing the meaning of everything

1 Like

I went to sleep wearing my Meaning Of Life T shirt and when I woke up I had forgotten everything I once knew.

1 Like

I went to sleep with my Annie t shirt on and woke up thinking it’s a Hard Knock Life

1 Like

I went to bed wearing my Johnny Kidd and the Pirates T shirt and when I woke up I was Shakin’ All Over.

2 Likes