Celebrity T-shirt Game

Went to bed in my Frank Ifield jammies and when I woke up I couldn’t remember my name.

Went to bed in my ELP boxers and woke up under The Great Gates of Kiev.

I went to bed in my Johnny Depp T shirt and woke up with a black eye

Sorry Johnny innocent until proven guilty :upside_down_face:

I went to bed in nine inch nails and woke up hurt.

I went to bed in my Dire Straits pjs and I woke up in a hell of a state.

Went to bed in my Dave Clark Five t shirt, it fell to Bits and Pieces, so I repaired it, and went back to bed Glad All Over.

2 Likes

I went to bed in my Dave Clark 5 T-shirt Feeling Glad All Over and she said I was Trying Too Hard.

I went to bed in my Dave Clark Five t shirt and said to police Catch Us If You Can.

I went to sleep wearing my Ed Sheeran tee-shirt and woke up Thinking Out Loud :sleeping_bed:

I went to sleep wearing my Rolling Stones PJs and woke up covered in moss.

I went to bed in a Dave Clark Five t-shirt and woke up feeling Glad all over.

Did Glad give you a slap for your troubles? :rofl:

I went to bed in my Snow Patrol tee shirt and woke up in an Igloo.

I went to bed in my union flag t.shirt and woke up hanging from a flagpole. :uk:

I went to bed in my Beatles T shirt and when I woke up somebody had changed the a into a b.

I went to bed wearing a Beautiful South T-shirt & woke up in Rotterdam

1 Like

went to bed in my David Cassidy tshirt, woke up thinking ‘how can I be sure’ I woke up

went to bed in my David Essex tshirt and woke up to David saying ‘Hold me close’ yeah right, in me dreams :wink:

Went to bed covered only by a Canadian flag. Woke up to Scott Joplin playing Maple Leaf Rag.

I went to bed in my Joy Division t-shirt and woke up feeling thoroughly miserable.