Cats are weird!

They are all like that. :lol:

And try to trip us, even threatening to cut her whiskers off doesn’t deter her.

:smiley:

Cats are great fun…and very good at ignoring you…

Our home we share with our 2 Cats. They rule 100% and my Husband talks to them as in a two way conversation. Shall we go out now beautiful, come My Man off we go…does get much worse than that though. embarrassingly so. .
Except the chain, Staff that is what we are. It is not even a dogs life…but we do know our place and that makes it purrfect…

Just do as your told! No problems!

Dogs have owners - Cats have staff !

That’s so true…

I know my place! :-D:-D

Aww, what a beautiful cat! Thank you for the pic’.

Hi

Cats are my nemesis, they use my garden as a toilet.

I am now putting spikes on my fencing to deter them.

Oooh! try orange peel or tin foil first. I would worry that they hurt themselves on the spikes, or even worse if they wear collars. What if the collars got caught on them? Or even try and get hold of some lion dung to put on your garden, that’s better than spikes, surely?! Get some on Amazon or Ebay.

They don’t like vinegar either! A couple of small containers.

Oh, please don’t do that.

Nice you both have whiskas…:smiley:

How terrible surely you could use a water pistol a few times to deter them, they will get the message. Humans are blessed by nature in we have all our own conveniences. Animals certainly get a raw deal in the face of many humans…

Adopt a big butch tom-cat - he’ll see the rest of them off!

I reckon the cat will win. :wink:

They always do - devious things - cats!:smiley:

Well thread should be carried on as Cats are Weird and our Girlze flosses her teeth with a length of wool…not often enough, so we have some good toothpaste called Logic and she likes it, so does her under Cat, Saber.

https:// hosting.photobucket.com/images/gg574/diannew4/girlzesaber1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Some slightly weird photos for your animal instincts…

start off with ducklings, no they are not cats, but they are new born in our last UK property in Bexhill… and there first swim was in a CAT LITTER TRAY…as a take a duck takes to water is 100% true…

Girlze again taken in Bexhill

Girlze at work…now retired though, in France…