Cats are weird!

Willow - couchant ! Note - back feet crossed to preserve her modesty.

1 Like

Gorgeous …how could anyone dislike cats :slight_smile:

Sadly a lot of people do, Summer.

With some it is due to allergies. Others see them as weapons of mass destruction as far as birds are concerned. A lot of people are even afraid of them.

One of my cousins is so phobic about them I cannot even say the word ‘cat’ without her having a fit of the vapours.:shock:

I just love them - from the smallest tabby to the largest Bengal Tiger - they are furry heaps of gorgeousness!

Ohh that fluffy tummy! And the daintiness of the crossed legs! Gorgeous :smiley:

…dogs to that too ST :slight_smile:
the ones with short legs :lol:

I love cats too we had two who lived to 16 and 19 years, they were our gorgeous furry darlings, who chose to ignore us when they felt like it…

Oh what a lovely ball of fluff! :smiley:

My Cassie used to lay like that, totally relaxed.

I :heart: Cats :smiley:

What a sweetie! Doesn’t it feel so good to give them a life of such trust and protection that they can sleep like that! It speaks so well of you, ST. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love to have a cat but my kodi hates them with a vengeance. Also I have a bird.

My niece has a rag doll and she’s so lazy and docile but simply adorable. I wish I could have a maine coon. Im in love with how they look wild yet are domesticated. Huge and I love them.

I currently have Tirzah on my left (on her back), Murtagh on my right (on his back) and me sitting in the gap between the cushions. Olivia is in the kitchen eating all the biscuits.

My black moggy is called Missy she will be 18 in July and when she says jump, I say how high? :slight_smile:

Just as it should be!:smiley:

That’s a good age Oldbod. She is obviously well looked after.

Missy has hyperthyroidism and has her medicine twice per day. I put it in a little of her food each time then give her more once she has eaten it. I’m supposed to get it into her via a syringe thing into her mouth but I have only two hands and one needs a minimum of three to medicate a cat - with teeth and handy claws…

She is wonderful company but a strict boss, supervising most of what I do very closely. Hmm.

They are all like that. :lol:

And try to trip us, even threatening to cut her whiskers off doesn’t deter her.

:smiley:

Cats are great fun…and very good at ignoring you…

Our home we share with our 2 Cats. They rule 100% and my Husband talks to them as in a two way conversation. Shall we go out now beautiful, come My Man off we go…does get much worse than that though. embarrassingly so. .
Except the chain, Staff that is what we are. It is not even a dogs life…but we do know our place and that makes it purrfect…

Just do as your told! No problems!

Dogs have owners - Cats have staff !