Cats and idiots on my property

Absolutely pauline, it would be like getting water to run uphill…:009:

True.

Isn’t Ring brilliant I upgraded from a elderly system to Ring
Now can see who’s at the front door back garden when out and about and what my dog is up to . The videos last for ages.
I have come in though the wrong door more than once and set everything off get the outside Ring Siren that would bother anyone

Archimedes screw

I wish I’d have gotten Ring when I got my CCTV, I hear nothing but good things about it

Why not JUST CHILL OUT. Maybe it gets up your nose but just LIVE WITH IT.

The device I given links for - twice now - actually does work in deterring trespassing cats! It was specifically designed to do that and does not bother any other wild life - hedgehogs etc.,

I shoo cats away if they come into the garden. One cat is particularly friendly and I feel a bit bad about doing that. The trouble is that hunting and killing birds is an instinct or sport for cats, so I discourage them.

Given Swimmy’s current state of health - I would not think moving house was an option - it could/would cause more stress than it solved!

One word solution to both problems. Rottweiler!!:shock::shock:

Weed works. I remember these things!

With Heart Failure…I think not!.

And how do you suggest we do that, apart from keeping them indoors all of the time ?

I remember your daughter, when a young teenager, was once staying with a friend… when they were really going out to a club! How would you feel if they had got hurt and I said " If you have children you should control them" :surprised:

With all that security Swimmy, don't you find the wildlife keeps

you awake at night? (motion detectors)
Even a bat or owl could set it off ??

Donkeyman!

Solve his problem one way or another!

Yes, what was her name now ??

Donkeyman!

Like banging yer ed on the wall eh Tabby ??

Donkeyman!

:023: :023:

:surprised: When I replied an earlier post it looked like I had razor wire I haven’t !

I think you have to learn to live with cats foxes and moles are annoying too

Depends where you’ve got them.