Cars Being Targeted by Activists

Keep and eye on your cars folks and mind where you park. Especially if you have a 4x4 or a high end luxury car. At the moment it’s only in Glasgow but it will probably spread to all parts quickly. It’s too good for them to miss.
COP26: Activists deflate tyres on ‘luxury’ cars in Glasgow - BBC News

Oh FFS!! Whatever next? Thanx for the head’s up :+1:

I have a 4x4 and if I find anyone messing with it…Heaven help them, :triumph: I have a bat in the boot of the car and I’ll introduce it to anyone I find messing with my car. :rage:

3 Likes

Doing nasty stuff like this to other people’s property is counter-productive, in my opinion.
It tends to just make people so annoyed, they switch off from listening to any message the activists are trying to put out.

2 Likes

I just asked hubby about this…Apparently I have an electric pump in my car…I didn’t know that so I have a training session later :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

[**Cars Being Targeted by Activists]

And quite right too…
I wouldn’t like to see it extended to the rest of the country, but those attending the COP26 assembly should practice what they preach and set an example.

Hi

4X4s common in Prees where I used to live, but they where working vehicles, certainly not luxury cars.

In Shrewsbury everyone at the private schools seems to drive them, even if they a few hundred yards from the school.

These we could easily do without.

1 Like

These people vandalising peoples property are probably driving diesel cars anyway. The green lobby are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

The green electric bus used at COP26 ran out of electricity yesterday and had to be towed away by a 16 litre diesel tow truck. You won’t see that on the news.

2 Likes

My Pathfinder 4 x 4 is certainly a working girl. She pulls my vehicle trailer to shows and meets etc as well as recovering with her powerful front mounted winch :+1:

1 Like

Both of ours are farm vehicles and earn their keep here as other type cars couldn’t.
Speaking to my OH about this over breakfast. He said that owners of small cars shouldn’t get too settled into their comfort zone, because if they get away with this, and knowing our police they will. How long before any car is a target, simply because it uses petrol or diesel.

If they touch my car they well be feeling the touch of a hospital bed

1 Like

My son lives by the Shard and drives over London Bridge to get there, so often drives past protestors.
They did throw something at his car once so he’s always on the look out

1 Like

Doing this does more harm for the protesters message and has the effect of turning people against their cause, perhaps they should take a less aggressive approach by leaflets stating their cause, although it would have to be printed on sustainable paper…

1 Like