Carrie Symonds and the Gold Wallpaper

… and duck down pillows to rest on … :015:

Well if the choice of wallpaper stops Carrie giving advice to Boris on how to run the country, then it can’t be bad!!

Mind your Biz Pauline haven’t you got a God to bother?:slight_smile:

Stop bickering you lot !

Muddy and I are only funning each other…Meg…:-D…I’ve tapped into her humour :smiley:

mmmm I am watching you with my one good eye Pauline :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Or a mural of the ‘Mallard’…:smiley:

The 70s pub carpet is embarrassing.

https://e3.365dm.com/20/12/2048x1152/skynews-covid-boris-presser_5192604.jpg

Don’t see what the fuss is about meself :102:
If they get charitable status for their redecorating does this mean they could get a Lottery Grant ? Or start a GoFundMe page?
I mean everyone loves a hard luck story with a happy ending at times like this don’t they? Afterall, Carrie must have a comfy pad if she’s threatening to go over budget.

As to crass and out of touch given the current pandemic?
Nah … surely it’s quite normal and understandable to turn one’s inner creative talents to making one’s environment more aesthetically pleasing during lockdown with wallpaper which cost 100 quid a metre.
Shame us among the poor populace didn’t think of it first.

I’ll put my sensible head back on now and pop me sarcastic head back in the wardrobe. .

Innit just.
:shock:
Be honest, if carpet like that was in your own home you’d be wanting to change it ASAP.
I sure would.

I’d be flogging it…you would get thousands for that ,if it went up at auction…look whose feet have touched it…

Why shouldn’t Carrie have gold wallpaper…after all she is known as a Princess…

Princess Nut Nut!!

Be hell of a job getting it off of the walls in 3yrs time Zaph ??

Donkeyman!

Not after the dogs pissed on it Pauline ??

Donkeyman!

Seriously…

Especially after baby wolf has crayoned all over it.

Hi

That carpet is a handwoven one and is in the working part of Downing St, which is decorated and maintained by the Taxpayer.

The two flats are used by Politicians and they can do what they want with them as regards decorations and fittings, they get an allowance , anything above that, they pay for.

Apart from gold wallpaper being tasteless
& the timing is off .
If people wish to contribute…more fool them .