Cancelled our holiday

:023: That’s a lovely story, RS, we are decent folk up here :smiley:

Tarmac is a trademark so it is very unlikely our roads covered with it, however they do use bitumen as a road surface.

When talking about an “adventure” we are talking about the road less travelled not about 1000 people being pampered on a cruise to over populated Europe. Obviously on an adventure there is nothing more adventurous than dirt roads and having to carry everything you need to sustain life and get you out of trouble.

It is probably hard for you to grasp the concept of being more than 5 minutes from the local Tescos but that is what we are talking about. At the last census the Bulloo Shire containing Camerons Corner had a population of five persons living in its 74000 sq km.

I am pleased to report 140km to the east there is a store and two pubs at Tipooburra (pop 134) but no Maccas so you would have to do without your Big Mac.

BTW dirt roads are graded regularly. Perhaps the idea of an “adventure” is foreign to you?

[CENTER]https://www.outback-australia-travel-secrets.com/image-files/allposters-car-on-outback-road.jpg
[/CENTER]

well to fill up all that empty space we can send you several thousand illegal immigrants.

Hi

Scotland is lovely.

So are the people.

Everyone is welcome here Swimmy, but please do bring some sunshine if possible! :smiley:

Correct !

Haha! The minute you made reference to it, I knew exactly the Norway/Iceland cruise you have planned, as it was on our short list a few months back! I think it’s a superb choice!

We are fully vaccinated and ready to go whenever the host nations are ready to open their borders.

After considering whether or not we would truly welcomed and what places might be closed (museums, attractions, etc.) our plans have shifted, but like you I am ready to go when the coast is clear.

Have a fantastic time and I am really looking forward to your report and review, as I expect you will be seeing some fantastic scenery!

This booking we made is for next year, so hopefully this virus will not stop us

Haven’t you heard? the international borders are likely to remain closed for another 12 months so we will have to decline your kind offer.

Enjoy your trip.