Can you watch the gore of Horror Movies?

I can’t. Every time something really bad is about to happen, I close my eyes.
Do not want to see the blood and stuff flying

Some I can watch, but not all.

1 Like

No. Don’t like that side of horror movies.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I love a bit of horror, Stephen King fan here!

Close your eyes? What a load of wusses! :rofl:

3 Likes

It doesn’t bother me knowing it’s all fake blood, prosthetics, makeup and CGI.

Modern horror movies these days rely too much on special visual effects and leave nothing to the imagination, which to me makes them boring to watch. Genuine horror movies revolve around building suspense.

3 Likes

I don’t watch bloody horrors.If I want to be horrified I look at more SF type stuff.

3 Likes

I would have recurring nightmares if I watched the gore.

2 Likes

It all depends, I like my horror films to have a certain style. I don’t like anything that’s just plain gratuitous and bad taste.

3 Likes

No, I never have; just don’t see the point in it.

2 Likes

Not on your nelly! I always think about it and shudder for a long time after…And I don’t want to turn into the ‘Black Jar’… :009:

In case you were wondering…Quote:-
In Dr. Masaru Emoto’s experiment, and many others conducted online, the results showed that the rice (or apple/strawberry/plant) that heard lovely loving words was still in good condition after a few days/weeks, while the ‘hate’ rice was going mouldy and bad . The rice that was ignored did not do so well either.

1 Like

I don’t like horror movies.

They have a lot of the same blood and gore in sci-fi. I do like those. Star Trek used to give me nightmares when I was young but I still love it. Later I would fall asleep to Start Trek reruns.

1 Like

I have no interest in them. Nor any films.

2 Likes

No popcorn for you then?

1 Like

Yes I can watch horror movies and I’m not usually bothered by it. What does get to me is real life atrocities such as documentaries about the holocaust etc. That stuff does shock me but I can stop watching it.

1 Like

Oh, I like it just fine.

2 Likes

No,i don`t find them entertaining.
My one son and my daughter-in-law love them.

1 Like