Can you tell what it is yet

It’s very heavy, will need a lot of HP.:-):wink:

always been a great believe in HP sauce - dark brown or red preferred? gives you lots of slide power heh?

Red for me, it is purported to have anticarcinogenic properties, that is why I smother my Hot Dog with it.

The dnm burner rcp-2s is on its way but it could take till June to get here. I have to order the dnm usd-8s, but am not prepared to wait that long so, looking for a short delivery time, not best price.

fly me to the moon where I can play among the sparks - lookin for a burner that will fly me to the stars!

I ain’t about to get Apollo-jetic!!!

did you say apopleptic? there’s still room on the moon and lack of cars on mars? - I’m waiting to see if ya can lift ya leg across it still? as the vicars daughter said to the sailor?

I should have, six weeks for delivery, at this time of life, could be dead by then!

the lads want to know if ya wanna be buried with it or without it ? - OR you could leave it to one of us?

No can do, with great power comes great responsibility.

you’ll be waiting for the powers then?

Been to Halfords, needed tools for the Stealth and the resto Raleigh.

https://i.ibb.co/1K7sp1y/9426742-B-BA7-B-4-BB5-B8-E3-57734-AFF51-C5.jpg

this is gettin bigger than ben Hur!

No but there is already a Batman.:lol:

have a look at the other videos they are fffff magic!! - hope ya can handle that spitty - n o driven like a lady now!!

Don’t you go worrying about me, always one step ahead when it cones to Re-Cycling.

The Burner Shock has arrived from China already, that’s good ain’t it bret.

https://i.ibb.co/RT7Jd8M/E84-D901-B-292-E-4599-937-A-DC5-B3-A4-C7-FFC.jpg

Forks next, soon be the baddest dude in the village.:lol::lol:

notso sure - depends where you are inserting it? haven’t we had enough shocks from China recently? why don’t they just call it a shock absorber?

stirrups? hat and the John Wayne walk? - have you been practicing it as we suggested ? you know how Jem feels about it all?