Can you sing?

Thanks for sharing :wink:

Lovely voice !!

You should hear my duet with a bull frog. A truly amazing sound like you never heard before

The people who ticked yes to this should form a band or a choir & make one of those musical zoom calls you can share on you tube. The OFF family singersā€¦

Yes I sing. Iā€™ve sang since early childhood.
In school I was in operettas
Iā€™ve done volunteer work singing and playing keyboards for seniors in retirement and nursing homes. Iā€™ve done concerns singing and playing keyboard and Iā€™ve been in a couple of bands where I sang. I still sing but do it just for myself now which has been the nicest , feeling wise.

1 Like

You have a beautiful voice. It gave me goosebumps and thatā€™s my barometer of a good voice. Very nice.

1 Like

I voted yes, i could sing since i was 11. Didnā€™t know how to get into it professionally and when I was 15 i heard of other singers who died of drugs and other things, so i decided it wasnā€™t a good idea. But i still sing with my CDs and to my friends, i love to sing to the carpenters because itā€™s just right for me. Before then mostly I would sing to male singers because they are lower in tone for me.