Can you sing?

I ticked yes, but, perhaps other people should judge!

5 Likes

Is that you singing? :face_with_monocle:

Does Coco object? :wink::astonished::+1:

I was in a four part choir. I was the bass. Later I had a guitar and a violin and sang for my children.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Jarkm, they are all nutty on here,.

1 Like

Hi LongDriver.

Coco is no longer with us, she has gone to Rainbow, we now have a new Kitten named Poppy, who doesn’t appreciate my singing, she bites me instead.

If the Portsmouth Sinfonia takes singers I’m in.

1 Like

If I could, I might not have spent a lifetime “Working” for a living :smiley:

Awww … well I hope Poppy grows to love you just as much as Coco did. I have so many pussy’s on the other side of Rainbow Bridge, I’ll get crushed the rush to greet me :heartbeat:

That’s one hell of a drive from the valleys furry :wink:

1 Like

It is!

2 Likes

Wow, you have a lovely voice, you certainly can sing :two_hearts:

I certainly can’t sing and I’m doing the world a great favour by not trying.

Thanks for sharing :wink:

Lovely voice !!

You should hear my duet with a bull frog. A truly amazing sound like you never heard before

The people who ticked yes to this should form a band or a choir & make one of those musical zoom calls you can share on you tube. The OFF family singers…

Yes I sing. I’ve sang since early childhood.
In school I was in operettas
I’ve done volunteer work singing and playing keyboards for seniors in retirement and nursing homes. I’ve done concerns singing and playing keyboard and I’ve been in a couple of bands where I sang. I still sing but do it just for myself now which has been the nicest , feeling wise.

1 Like

You have a beautiful voice. It gave me goosebumps and that’s my barometer of a good voice. Very nice.

1 Like

I voted yes, i could sing since i was 11. Didn’t know how to get into it professionally and when I was 15 i heard of other singers who died of drugs and other things, so i decided it wasn’t a good idea. But i still sing with my CDs and to my friends, i love to sing to the carpenters because it’s just right for me. Before then mostly I would sing to male singers because they are lower in tone for me.