Can You Remember Where You Were When You Proposed, Or Where You Were When You Were Proposed To?

This sounds terrible but I cant remember how my husband proposed to me … I’m not really sure he did formally it was more just accepted we were going to get married.

I can tell you about another proposal though he asked me in a coffee bar in Leeds thankfully he didnt go down on one knee because I said no… I still feel guilty about it but what can you do he asked the question and I had to answer him honestly…I wonder where he is now… hope he had a happy life.

1 Like

summer, he is probably still on his knee in the coffee bar in Leeds… waiting for you to come back and say, Yes!! :laughing:

Hope not he was lovely… I’m sure in the end he did much better than me

1 Like

No one has ever asked me to marry them … or me asked them.

How’s that for a short pithy answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Will you marry me Morty?

1 Like

I can’t see the point in asking her father, your not wanting to marry him.

1 Like

:clown_face:… oh, Dex. (I had to post 5 letters)

1 Like

Did he propose? Did I propose? :shushing_face:
Lol I am not even sure any of us did l and can not remember. :scream: :joy:
All I know is we both knew from the very beginning we would marry asap.

I remember the both of us going to my home 6 months after we met as he wanted to ask my parents permission, then announcing to his parents , at the other end of the world, over the phone.
We threw a family engagement party within a year after we met and got married two years later and have been for the last 32 years,

I remember the wedding though, :sweat_smile: a rented castle in France with around 150 family members and close friends from all over the world. Then followed the honeymoon in Canada Victoria Island.