Can I boast, just a little?

Thank you for all your kind and lovely comments :smile:

Looks lovely, I think Italy/ Greece are fave places and cultures, far superior to my own (my brother gets cross when I say this).

1 Like

We get to see quite a lot Italy on TV Programmes of late…so guessing many have seen how beautiful it is…
Just read another Maeve Binchy Novel …Evening Class, which is a female Signora, teaching Italian in a run down school after spending 23 years in Italy living as a lover to Mario who married somebody else although he deeply loved Signora…so he had a lover and a wife…then tragically he died suddenly and she was encouraged to leave the Village that became her home for so long…hence now an evening class title…but does she find more Love!
.Very much a femmes book though…

1 Like

I like the TV series ‘The Trip’. Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon travel to various beautiful locations to have a meal at a well regarded restaurant. One series covered parts of Italy including the Amalfi coast. They arrived on a sailing ship - with auxiliary motor - in one episode. Many views of the scenery woven in with their well lubricated dodgy impressions of film stars and celebrities.

2 Likes

Talk about having you cake and eating it :laughing: